Excel Course Proficient Level - Online training Course and CPD Accredited
Souters is a Microsoft Certified Academy, all of our Excel training courses are delivered to a high standard to reflect our Certified Academy status. This Excel Training Course is delivered on a state of the art virtual training system that allows interactive learning with a virtual tutor. This means that you will be instructed and corrected by your virtual tutor.
Souters' status as a Microsoft Certified Academy and CPD Standards Accredited ensures that our courses and qualifications maintain strong quality and recognition.
Participants will attain a proficient level in Excel.
Souters can offer classroom training in excel (available also in Virtual Classroom software) or Bespoke Excel Training request for in-person training.
This course is CPD accredited.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is the proficient level course, so you should be confident with what is covered in the Beginner Course.
If you require Beginner Level Excel Training, please go to link.
If you require Advanced Level Excel Training, please go to link.
We also offer specialised training courses that focus on a particular industry. Here is Excel for Banking and Finance.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
CPD Standards Institute Certificate in Excel - Proficient Level for successful completion of the course and assessment. This is an internationally recognised significant and people have used it build CVs and job options.
Training Course Content
Get started in Excel:
- Basic within new workbooks and an overview of the functionalities of Excel
Formatting in an Excel Workbook
- Formatting font; formatting cells; borders; colours, highlighting.
- Copying, cutting, pasting and other formatting issues in Excel
Calculations in Excel
- Set out your first Excel calculation and entering a calculation formula
- Calculating a sum and other basic functions
- Reproducing data in adjacent cells
Increase your efficiency as an Excel user
- Simple numerical formats and checking spelling
- Find and replace
- Inserting/deleting/moving rows, columns and cells
- Copying to non-adjacent cells; how to merge cells; change cell style; change the orientation of cell content
Print an attractive document
- Page layout; print preview and printing
- Repeating row/column headings on printed pages; headers and footers; hiding elements of a sheet
- Page breaks and print area
Manipulating your Workbook
- Introduction to tables
- Sort data, customise the presentation, copy formatting, and work with automatic date.
- Date formats
- Splitting the window, freezing a column/row
Tables and Charts
- Subtotal rows; advanced filtering options
- Creating and managing a table
- Proficient Level Excel table: how you can sort and filter data in a table.
- Data series and chart axes
- Create striking charts
- Managing a chart
- Adding and removing items, formatting chart items Modifying a chart's text items Legend and plot area
- Chart type options
Tips and Tricks
- Copying values, copying with a link.
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Illustrate your data with graphics and art
- Inserting comments to cells
- Inserting and deleting sheets, sheet background Moving, copying, hiding sheets
- Cell ranges and using them
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of this online course is £79
Souters' Microsoft Excel Bespoke Training can be taken to attain a specialist level of advanced training. This can be geared to suit your specific business or training requirements.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Excel Proficient Level course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!