Executive Assistant Course - 3-Day Training in London - Souters
Souters is an office professional training specialist that has been training Office Professionals in London since 1988. The company has trained numerous Executive Assistants who hold prestigious posts all over the world, due to the high quality and comprehensive training that they receive.
This course will help participants develop the fundamental skills required to be effective executive assistants. The programme is designed to fully prepare attendees for real-world situations and challenges, and to embark upon successful careers.
Format of the course
The highly interactive and practical course is delivered by an executive training tutor and an experienced tutor with a PA background.
The course is a component unit of the overall Executive PA Diploma. It can be taken alone in order to achieve a course certificate or as a part of the Diploma.
This course is also delivered virtually. Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Existing Executive Assistants, Secretaries or PAs looking to upgrade their skills and acquire certification
- Experienced people from other sectors looking for a career change
- Company employees looking for job related training
- Employees looking to build their skills and confidence for working in an Commercial English language role
A good secondary education plus keyboard skills and business or secretarial experience is required. Souters will need to see a CV/resume to ensure that this is the correct course for you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Main Course assessment success will provide you with a Certificate at Pass, Merit or Distinction. Successful completion will result in Certification from an internationally recognised training provider in this sector.
Training Course Content
The content of the course is as follows:
- On the job
- Transition from PA to EA
- Business letter writing for Executive Assistants
- Document presentation and proofreading
- How to take a lead role in meetings
- Tips on taking of minutes
- Audio transcription practice (optional)
- Typing enhancement
- Confidence building to deal with executive level environments
- Coordinating your role with that of your executive
- Setting priorities, managing your role / career to meet your executive’s needs
- Delegation, multi-tasking effectively, taking initiative
- Executive Skills
- Introduction to Management theory
- Styles of management
- Relationship with your executive/s; how to provide effective support
- Business English and Communication skills
- Effective communication skills in a Business Environment
- Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication
- Effective use of English in questioning styles; how to use questions effectively
- Office politics – how to handle this
- Business Skills
- Explanation of the role of social media in the modern executive arena
- Outline of Project Management and Event Management for EAs
- Communicating and negotiating, win-win solutions either internally or externally
- Relationship with Human Resources
- Developing relationships throughout the organisation
- Comprehending other people at work; what do they really think?
- How to handle stakeholders and their importance to your role
- Passive vs. aggressive vs. assertive
- Saying "no"
- The Future
- Take control and advance your career with a clear plan
- Build your map for the future
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of the course is £799 per person.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Executive Assistant course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Tired of working long hours, Sharon decided to make a change with Souters Executive PA Diploma...