Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Souters is an office professional training specialist that has been training Office Professionals in London since 1988. They have trained numerous Executive Assistants who hold prestigious posts all over the world, due to the high quality and comprehensive training that they receive. Souters is now offering an international version of this course in Zurich.
This course is ideal for people training to be Executive Assistants or looking to endorse their skills. The course will prepare them for this job role.
This course provides the student with a sound knowledge base and the practical skill to perform effectively in an Executive Assistant role. The course is intended for full job readiness so that on successful completion of the course students can move directly into suitable Executive Assistant roles.
The main course is in a classroom setting led by a tutor. There is an executive training tutor and an experienced tutor with a PA background.
There are practical examples and interactive sessions. The course is delivered entirely in English and runs for 3 days from 10:00 to 17:00.
This course is suitable for a variety of people such as:
· Existing Executive Assistants, Secretaries or PAs looking to upgrade their skills and acquire certification
· Experienced people from other sectors looking for a career change
· Company employees looking for job related training
· Employees looking to build their skills and confidence for working in an Commercial English language role
You need a good secondary education plus keyboard skills and business or secretarial experience (we will need to see a CV/resume to ensure that this is the correct course for you).
Main Course assessment success will provide you with a Certificate at Pass, Merit or Distinction. Successful completion will result in Certification from an internationally recognised training provider in this sector.
Students will benefit from:
· Tutor led workshop environment
· Internationally recognised in-house training provider
· Greater practical competence and knowledge of the prerequisites of an Executive PA
· Job readiness on completion of course
· Assistance with job hunting
· Self-confidence through development of in depth skills
· Understand the management procedure and how to perform at executive levels
· Soft skills training for EAs included with this course
· Techniques to stay ahead in your field and manage your own development
The content of the course is as follows:
On the job
· Transition from PA to EA
· Business letter writing for Executive Assistants
· Document presentation and proofreading
· How to take a lead role in meetings
· Tips on taking of minutes
· Audio transcription practice (optional)
· Typing enhancement
· Confidence building to deal with executive level environments
· Coordinating your role with that of your executive
· Setting priorities, managing your role / career to meet your executive’s needs
· Delegation, multi-tasking effectively, taking initiative
· Introduction to Management theory
· Styles of management
· Relationship with your executive/s; how to provide effective support
Business English and Communication skills
· Effective communication skills in a Business Environment
· Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication
· Effective use of English in questioning styles; how to use questions effectively
· Office politics – how to handle this
· Explanation of the role of social media in the modern executive arena
· Outline of Project Management and Event Management for EAs
· Communicating and negotiating, win-win solutions either internally or externally
· Relationship with Human Resources
Developing relationships throughout the organisation
· Comprehending other people at work; what do they really think?
· How to handle stakeholders and their importance to your role
· Passive vs. aggressive vs. assertive
· Saying "no"
· Take control and advance your career with a clear plan
· Build your map for the future
The cost of the course is £799.00 .
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more & get a FREE call back about this Executive Assistant Course course - simply fill out your details:
Tired of working long hours, Sharon decided to make a change with Souters Executive PA Diploma...