Executive PA Course in Dublin - Accredited
If you have career aspirations to become an Executive PA, we are offering the CPD Accredited Executive PA Course in Ireland.
This course is based in Dublin and has been accredited by the CPD Standards Institute. The course is taught by experienced professionals within the industry that have welcomed attendees from high profile organisations such as the likes of Deutsche Bank, Danone, the United Nations, the European Investment Bank and many more.
Executive PA Course Objectives
The objectives of the course focus on providing the participants a greater understanding of how to maximise their professional career development. The course aims to fine tune the advanced PA skills and to enhance strong executive level managerial soft skills, both of which are required at the executive level.
This course has received full accreditation from the CPD Standards Institute who are involved with accrediting an array of professional development training programmes. This course gains accreditation from the CPD Standards due to the training programmes real ability to increase career potential and develop real workplace skills. Upon completion of the course, each learner will be awarded with an Executive PA Certificate.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those already employed as Executive PAs with the ambition to develop their knowledge and skills and gain a recognised qualification while doing so
- Office workers at a lower level who wish to develop their careers into Executive PA roles
- Those who wish to increase their employability with an attractive qualification and make their CV stand out.
- Established executive PAs that wish to have their capabilities recognised with a deserving qualification
- Employees wishing to change career direction and are seeking a well-respected qualification to help them in their career move.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Successful participants will receive an Accredited Executive PA Certificate which is issued by the CPD Standards Institute
- Improve your CV and professional profile with an internationally recognised qualification
- The course will also enhance your CV and employability through an internationally renowned qualification
- Improvements to interpersonal attributes within the workplace
- Increase understanding of the important duties that an Executive PA must carry out to work effectively and use this knowledge to become a proactive PA
- Develop skills in prioritising set task, as well as delegating tasks to others through prioritisation and better decision making
- Develop into a valued and effective member within management circles
- Use your professional profile to increase your networking skills
- Understanding and developing a clear career development plan
Training Course Content
The focus of this training programme is on delivering high standard skills and is taken in an interactive and practical workshop-style environment. The training will include a wide range of interactive and practical exercises. The course has been used by numerous Executive PAs across the
The training for this course is concentrated in interactive sessions allowing an encouraging environment for participants to get involved and develop relevant skills practically. The exercises incorporated into these workshops will be wide ranging to tap into a range of skills that need to be enhanced.
Executive PA Course Content
On the Job
- Increasing confidence to ensure your readiness to work in executive environments
- Adapting your role so that you can synchronise and work in unison with executives
- Increasing awareness of task prioritisation and task management to meet the needs of executives
- Learning to take initiative and delegate responsibilities
Effective Communication as an (Executive) PA
- Developing colleague relationships through motivation and communication
- Developing the ability to establish an influence within your working environment using communicational strategies
- To ensure an increased understanding of the benefits of (non-) verbal communication
- To learn the various styles of questioning and how to use them effectively
- How to confront office tension and debates
- Learn how to check and present important business documents
- An introduction into relevant PA management theory
- Grasping an underpinning of different management styles
- Understanding the role and context of an Executive PA
- Increased understanding of how to engage with employees and motivate them
- Developing rapport and building a relationship to fully support executives
- To understand the office culture and how to manage relationships
A PA Career
- Outlining and grasping the responsibilities of a modern PA
- Keeping ahead of the trends and understanding the fact that the Executive PA role is always evolving
- Recognising the adaptability and fluidity of a modern day PA
- Enhancing decision making capabilities as well as furthering awareness of business objectives
- Developing decision making awareness and confidence then ensuring sound implementation of said decisions
- Influencing others and convincingly conveying viewpoints Developing writing skills to capture points of view and influence others convincingly
- The development of Business English within all mediums of business writing related to an Executive PA
- To grasp a solid understanding of the role social media can play in the work of a modern day Executive PA
- An overview of the event management and project involvement of an Executive PA
- Both external and internal negotiation and communication skills – covering win-win situations. To develop skills in business negotiations including win-win scenarios
- Understanding and developing skills related to EA interface in HR
Establishing and Maintaining Relationships within the Business
- Learning techniques in dealing with stakeholders effectively as well as increasing awareness of their importance to you as a PA
- Learning to work in an assertive manner
- Increasing knowledge and practical use of Assertive V. Aggressive V. and Passive
- Establishing and maintaining a professional image
- Understanding and appreciating that you are not always capable of agreeing or saying yes
Your Executive PA Career and your Future Ambitions
- Developing a clear career plan
- Establish an individual career development plan by identifying your strengths and weaknesses with the view to making positive changes and developments
The cost of the course is €799
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Executive PA Course in Dublin course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.