Executive PA Course in Dublin - Accredited
Souters offer the CPD Accredited Executive PA Course in Ireland. This is an ideal course if you have career aspirations to become an Executive PA,
The course is based in Dublin and has been accredited by the CPD Standards Institute. The course is taught by experienced professionals within the industry that have welcomed attendees from high profile organisations such as the likes of Deutsche Bank, Danone, the United Nations, the European Investment Bank and many more.
Executive PA Course Objectives
The objectives of the course focus on providing participants with a greater understanding of how to maximise their professional career development. The course aims to fine tune the advanced PA skills and to enhance strong executive level managerial soft skills, both of which are required at the Executive level.
This course has received full accreditation from the CPD Standards Institute who are involved with accrediting an array of professional development training programmes. This course gains accreditation from the CPD Standards due to the training programmes real ability to increase career potential and develop real workplace skills. Upon completion of the course, each learner will be awarded with an Executive PA Certificate.
This course is also delivered virtually.
Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those already employed as Executive PAs with the ambition to develop their knowledge and skills and gain a recognised qualification while so doing
- Office staff at a lower level who wish to develop their careers into Executive PA roles
- Those who wish to increase their employability with an attractive qualification and make their CV stand out
- Established Executive PAs that wish to have their capabilities recognised with a deserving qualification
- Employees wishing to change career direction and are seeking a well-respected qualification to help them in their career move.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Successful participants will receive an Accredited Executive PA Certificate which is issued by the CPD Standards Institute
- Improve your CV and professional profile with an internationally recognised qualification
- The course will also enhance your CV and employability through an internationally renowned qualification
- Improvements to interpersonal attributes within the workplace
- Increase understanding of the important duties that an Executive PA must carry out to work effectively and use this knowledge to become a proactive Executive PA
- Develop skills in prioritising set task, as well as delegating tasks to others through prioritisation and better decision making
- Develop into a valued and effective member within management circles
- Use your professional profile to increase your networking skills
- Understand and develop a clear career development plan.
Training Course Content
The focus of this training programme is on delivering high standard skills and is taken in an interactive and practical workshop-style environment. The training will include a wide range of interactive and practical exercises. The course has been used by numerous Executive PAs across many countries.
The training for this course is concentrated in interactive sessions allowing an encouraging environment for participants to get involved and develop relevant skills practically. The exercises incorporated into these workshops will be wide ranging to tap into a range of skills that need to be enhanced.
Executive PA Course Content
On the Job
- Increase confidence to ensure your readiness to work in Executive environments
- Adapt your role so that you can synchronise and work in unison with Executives
- Increasing awareness of Task Prioritisation and Task Management to meet the needs of Executives
- Learning to take initiative and delegate responsibilities
Effective Communication as an (Executive) PA
- Develop colleague relationships through motivation and communication
- Develop the ability to establish an influence within your working environment using communication strategies
- To ensure an increased understanding of the benefits of (non-) verbal communication
- To learn the various styles of questioning and how to use them effectively
- How to confront office tension and debates
- Learn how to check and present important business documents
- An introduction into relevant PA Management theory
- Grasp an underpinning of different management styles
- Understand the role and context of an Executive PA
- Increased understanding of how to engage with employees and motivate them
- Develop rapport and build a relationship to fully support Executives
- To understand the office culture and how to manage relationships
A PA Career
- Outline and grasp the responsibilities of a modern PA
- Keep ahead of the trends and understand the fact that the Executive PA role is always evolving
- Recognise the adaptability and fluidity of a modern day PA
- Enhance decision making capabilities as well as furthering awareness of business objectives
- Develop decision making awareness and confidence then ensure sound implementation of said decisions
- Influence others and convincingly convey viewpoints
- Develop writing skills to capture points of view and influence others convincingly
- Development of Business English within all mediums of business writing related to an Executive PA
- To grasp a solid understanding of the role Social Media can play in the work of a modern day Executive PA
- An overview of the Event Management and Project involvement of an Executive PA
- Both external and internal Negotiation and Communication skills – covering win-win situations. To develop skills in business negotiations including win-win scenarios
- Understand and develop skills related to EA interface in HR
Establish and Maintain Relationships within the Business
- Learn techniques in dealing with Stakeholders effectively as well as increasing awareness of their importance to you as a PA
- Learn to work in an assertive manner
- Increase knowledge and practical use of Assertive V. Aggressive V. and Passive
- Establish and maintain a professional image
- Understand and appreciate that you are not always capable of agreeing or saying 'yes'
Your Executive PA Career and your Future Ambition
- Develop a clear career plan
- Establish an individual career development plan by identifying your strengths and weaknesses with the view to making positive changes and development
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of the course is €799
We do offer options to take our Executive PA Diploma now in Ireland. If you would like details of the Diploma, please contact us.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Executive PA Course in Dublin course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.