Finance for non-finance professionalsSouters
Finance for non-finance professionals - 1 day training in London
Through this one-day course from Souters, participants will gain a firm understanding of the fundamentals of finance.
The course will cover the basics of key financial jargon and processes, giving participants the confidence to contribute and interact effectively within financial environments.
The course will explore:
- Financial accounts
- Key financial terminology
- Utilising financial data
- Income statements
- Balance sheets
- Cash flow statements
- Financial accounts and accounting methods
- Working with capital and liquidity
- Cost control and management along
Taught by qualified financial professionals, the course will utilise real life accounts to help attendees learn how to apply this new information to real-world situations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for people who do not have financial training as a background, but require an understanding of finance.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will feel confident in applying newly acquired financial knowledge to their everyday work.
Training Course Content
The course focus areas are as follows:
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of a submitted financial accounts
- Established accounting policy and its effect
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Working Capital and liquidity
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real life accounts to illustrate points through
Finance for non-finance professionals is £299 per participant.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Finance for non-finance professionals course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!