Finance for non-finance professionalsSouters
Finance for non-finance professionals - Company specific training in Finance
This is a one-day introduction to finance course for non-finance professionals led by experienced and qualified financial professionals. By participating in this course, participants will gain a good foundation in financial accounts, key financial terminology and a clear comprehension of how financial data can be utilised.
The use of real life accounts makes the lessons highly relevant to real-world situations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This company-specific introductory course in finance is ideal for people that do not have a financial background, but who require an understanding of finance. The in-house course can provide a foundation to pursue further financial courses or act as a means to be able to function in management / professional meetings where financial data is being analysed.
Training Course Content
This one-day course in finance covers the following topics:
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of a submitted financial accounts
- Established accounting policy and its effect
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Working Capital and liquidity
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real life accounts to illustrate points through
Please contact the provider for prices.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Finance for non-finance professionals course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!