Human Resources AssistantSouters
Human Resources Assistant
All available course dates
HR Assistant Course - 2 Day Accredited
Through this two-day course from Souters, participants will gain the fundamental skills required to be successful HR Assistants. Taught through a variety of practical and interactive exercises, the course will empower attendees to develop their HR careers, supported by a CPD-accredited qualification.
Souters' team of experienced Human Resource Management and Administration Trainers will provide participants with full support and guidance throughout the training, in order to prepare them for real-world situations, challenges and successes.
This course is also delivered virtually.
This course is taught in a Virtual classroom by an experienced tutor, who will use a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for individuals looking to pursue an HR Assistant role, or for existing Professionals looking for a formal qualification to enhance their careers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a CPD Standards Accredited Human Resource Assistant Certificate.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
Day 1 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- The principles of HR Planning
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of Employment Law
- Concepts of HR Compliance
- Managing Employees and coaching them to high performance
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- What is Strategic HR and how to work with the Business as an HR Partner
- Team Working and relations within an organisation
Day 2 – Practical skills for a Human Resource Assistant
- Practical exercises to replicate processes in HR department
- Practicing methods of Interviewing
- Designing suitable Selection methods for applicants
- Exercise on Orientation and Assimilation of new employees
- Performance Management Scenarios
- The concepts of Succession Planning
- HR Competencies
- HR Record Keeping
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The course costs £499 per participant.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Human Resources Assistant course - simply fill out your details: