Introduction to Marketing Course in London
This is the CPD Accredited Marketing Assistant Diploma, which combines a broad range of Marketing training courses.
There are 4 modules to the Diploma. The Introduction to Marketing and the Introduction to Digital Marketing are two one-day classroom courses that are delivered by experienced Marketing professionals.
This course is also delivered virtually. Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Marketing Assistants or similar roles, who would like gain from accredited training and a qualification to build their CV and Career.
- People looking to start their career in Marketing
- People in other jobs, who require Marketing knowledge, can benefit from this job.
Benefits of this Legal Secretary and/or Legal PA Course with Souters
- The course is ideal for people who are looking to launch their career in Marketing, as they will gain an accredited certificate and qualification in Marketing. This will build their CV and open up job options
- The Diploma provides a broad range of skills, knowledge and confidence needed to progress in a modern Marketing career
- Greater confidence in Marketing Jobs and the ability to add more value to their roles and teams
- The knowledge and skills form the optimal base to continue to progress in the field
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Marketing Course
- What is customer segmentation
- How to target custom segments
- Developing a Marketing Plan and Mix
- Differentiation, diversification and competing on price strategy
- Business Planning techniques for Marketing
- Understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximise profitability
- Appropriate channels for your plan Market Research and how to build a plan
- Build effective communication efforts with customers
- Social Media Marketing and Marketing Internationally
- Practical case studies to implement learning
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Course
- The digital marketing course covers the modern side of marketing
- What is marketing
- Marketing mixes and modern approaches to marketing plans
- Applying business plans to your marketing plan
- The differences between traditional marketing and digital marketing
- Developing marketing plans and strategies to apply at work
- Marketing skill set to build your career
- How does a marketing department work
- An overview of how to manage a social media marketing campaign, pay per click advertising campaign and SEO.
- PowerPoint for Sales and Marketing Course
- Excel for Sales and Marketing Course
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Marketing Assistant Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
450 GBP-599 GBP
450 GBP-599 GBP
850 GBP-1,125 GBP