Microsoft Access Course - Beginner Level Training - Virtual
Course participants will learn how to use the basic functions of the Microsoft Access application.
Souters is a Certified Microsoft Academy.
Microsoft programme is with a Virtual Tutor who will give you tasks, explains the task, marks your work immediately. If needed, the tutor will explain and demonstrate, step-by-step, how to perform the task. There is an assessment with each module. You have the programme for one year.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners.
- User friendly.
- We can offer Microsoft Certification which is internationally recognised, because we are a Microsoft Certified Academy.
- Flexibility, as intensely or otherwise as you need.
- Available to you for one year.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for everyone due to the diverse functionality of Microsoft Office Programs, therefore there is no set entry criteria.
Training Course Content
Level 1: Beginner
- Database Basics
- Taking Care of Your Records
- Making Use of the Data
Maintaining Database records
- Entering, Replacing, Editing, Finding, Delete and Sorting records
- Moving around in a datasheet/form
How to use of the data
- Print Preview data
- Margins and orientation for printing any object
- Running a query in your database
- Creating a table
- Primary key
- Importing data from another application
- Exporting data
- Creating a form
- Object dependencies
- Selecting the records to print in a report
Building Queries and increase efficiency of data extraction for End Users
- Creating a Select query
- Using the query design grid
- Setting a selection criterion in a query
- Setting criteria on multiple fields
- Setting multiple criteria on the same field
- Sorting the records in a query
- Delete query
- Make Table query
- Update query
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The Microsoft Access Course - Beginner level - costs £79 per person.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Microsoft Access Beginner Level course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Faced with redundancy, learn how Justina Barratt used skill-building to turn her situation around.