Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft Excel Training Course - Classroom Instruction - Souters Training - London
Souters is a Microsoft Certified Academy, with a range of experience and qualified trainer that deliver Microsoft Excel Courses. This scheduled Excel course is held in Souters' Central London training centre. All of the courses are led by experienced professionals, who possess teaching and relevant work experience.
Souters' status as a Microsoft Certified Academy ensures that course and qualifications hold international recognition.
Participants of this course will attain a proficient level in Excel. Training is in Excel 2010. Souters can offer other versions of Excel by online training or bespoke request for in-person training.
The course will run from 10:30 to 16:30 for one day.
This course is CPD accredited.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is at proficient level, so the course is ideal for people who have a beginner level or limited knowledge of Excel.
We can also offer advanced and bespoke Excel Training. Please contact Souters regarding these programmes.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Learning from experienced Excel trainers enables the learner to gain from their trainer's knowledge and experience. The high level of practical exercises ensures that learner will gain greater competence and confidence using Excel.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be issued a Certificate of attendance on Souters' Microsoft Excel at a Microsoft Academy.
Souters can offer Microsoft Certiport Assessments to clients who would like to have their skills certified by Microsoft. You can book this assessment by requesting more information.
Training Course Content
Get started in Excel
- Basic within new workbooks and an overview of the functionalities of Excel 2010
Formatting in an Excel Workbook
- Formatting font; formatting cells; borders; colours, highlighting.
- Copying, cutting, pasting and other formatting issues in Excel 2010
Calculations in Excel
- Set out your first Excel calculation and entering a calculation formula
- Calculating a sum and other basic functions
- Reproducing data in adjacent cells
Increase your efficiency as an Excel user
- Simple numerical formats and checking spelling
- Find and replace
- Inserting/deleting/moving rows, columns and cells
- Copying to non-adjacent cells; how to merge cells; chnage cell style; change the orientation of cell content
Print an attractive document
- Page layout; print preview and printing
- Repeating row/column headings on printed pages; headers and footers; hiding elements of a sheet
- Page breaks and print area
Manipulating your Workbook
- Introduction to tables
- Sort data, customise the presentation, copy formatting, and work with automatic date.
- Date formats
- Splitting the window, freezing a column/row
Tables and Charts
- Subtotal rows; advanced filtering options
- Creating and managing a table
- Proficient Level Excel table: how you can sort and filter data in a table.
- Data series and chart axes
- Create striking charts
- Managing a chart
- Adding and removing items, formatting chart items Modifying a chart's text items Legend and plot area
- Chart type options
Tips and Tricks
- Copying values, copying with a link.
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Illustrate your data with graphics and art
- Inserting comments to cells
- Inserting and deleting sheets, sheet background Moving, copying, hiding sheets
- Cell ranges and using them
The cost of the course is £299 per delegate
Group bookings are accepted, please contact Souters to see what packages can be offered.
Delegates requiring other versions or levels of Excel can also be trained, please contact Souters Training.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Microsoft Excel Training - London Classroom Based course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.