Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA - Gain Certification in
This Microsoft Diploma enables PAs, Executive PAs and Executive Assistants to gain knowledge and skills to confidently use Microsoft Office programs in their jobs. Learners can choose to take 3 Microsoft Office programs of their choice, as a part of this Microsoft Diploma. Microsoft Office skills are an integral part of administrative functions, and people in these positions should effectively practice these skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of taking the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
- Training written by senior Microsoft Trainers from a Microsoft Certified Academy, so the content has been certified to the highest standards
- Interactive training via a live server with the Virtual Tutor enables the learner to receive instructions as if they have a personal tutor
- The course follows the time set by the student, and as such, you can set your personal pace of learning based on understanding and other engagements
- The course has no entry requirements, thus making it accessible for all
- There is full online and offline support for the learning aspects covered in the diploma, thus efficiently answering all queries raised
- Course competitiveness assures learners of effective grasping and practicability of provided knowledge
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA with a CPD Standards Institute
- Microsoft Office Diploma issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical with numerous exercises to ensure that you remember these details
- Professional accredited qualification will build your CV thus ensuring a possibility for employment in a wide range of industries and careers
CPD Standards Institute, Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
Training Course Content
This Microsoft Office Diploma contains three modules. You have the opportunity to choose the three Microsoft Office programs that you would prefer. All modules are CPD Standards Accredited. Souters is a Certified Microsoft Academy, which means that we have to maintain all training programs to meet their standards. The Microsoft Diploma includes two levels of training. You can opt to take Beginner and Proficient or Proficient and Advanced Level. You are certificated to the highest level that you complete the Diploma. Anyone who requires to take Beginner, Proficient, and Advanced can purchase the additional for a discounted price of £50. You choose three of the following modules:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- MS Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
By focusing on the various versions of Microsoft Office, learners have practical skills to handle any situation in the workplaces. Even though they have minor variations, effectively knowing the way around the Microsoft Office versions improves understanding to grasp various bits of knowledge.
Method of Training
Technological advancements have influenced the system of learning initiated at the institution. Undertaken remotely, the delivery of the course will be using a virtual tutor on a live server. As such, there will be increased efficacy in the learning process. The state of the art learning system allows the virtual tutor to effectively instruct and correct the learner's exercises, thereby promoting effective learning. This system of learning seeks to promote uniformity amongst the students who are learning remotely. The virtual tutor will allow for flexibility in the quest for knowledge and, this will promote understanding.
Dates and durations
The course takes three months to complete. However, many people complete the Diploma must faster when they dedicated more intense study. Intensive learning ensures less time is taken. For students in part-time learning, the time taken varies according to their availability and the effort put in the learning.
The Diploma is certificated through completion of final assessments remotely. If you fail to complete the assessments within three months, you will need to pay an admin fee for a Diploma extension.
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The Microsoft Office Diploma for PA is moderately priced at £149 to ensure that everyone can afford the course. The price has been reached after consideration on the modules covered, course competitiveness and the live hosting of lessons for remote learning.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.