Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA - Gain Certification in Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Outlook
This Diploma enables PAs, Executive PAs, and Executive Assistants to gain knowledge and skills to confidently use Microsoft Office programs in their careers. Learners can choose to take 3 Microsoft Office programs of their choice, as a part of this Microsoft Diploma. Microsoft Office skills are an integral part of administrative functions, and people in these positions should effectively practice these skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of taking the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
- Training written by senior Microsoft Trainers from a Microsoft Certified Academy, so the content has been certified to the highest standards
- Interactive training from a live server with Virtual Tutor enables the learner to receive instruction as if they have a personal tutor
- The course follows the time set by the student, and as such, you can set your personal pace of learning based on understanding and other engagements
- The course has no entry requirements, thus making it accessible for all
- There is full online and offline support for the learning aspects covered in the diploma, thus efficiently answering all queries raised
- Course competitiveness assures learners of effective grasping and practicability of provided knowledge
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA with a CPD Standards Institute Microsoft Office Diploma issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical with numerous exercises to ensure that you remember these details
- Professional accredited qualification will build your CV thus ensuring a possibility for employment in a wide range of industries and careers
CPD Standards Institute Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
Training Course Content
This Microsoft Office Diploma contains three modules. You have the opportunity to choose the three Microsoft Office programs that you would prefer. All of the modules are CPD Standards Accredited. Souters is a Certified Microsoft Academy, which means that we have to maintain all training programs to meet their standards. The Microsoft Diploma includes two levels of training. You can opt to take Beginner and Proficient or Proficient and Advanced Level. You are certificated to the highest level that you complete the Diploma. Anyone who requires to take Beginner, Proficient, and Advanced can purchase the additional for a discounted price of £50. You choose three of the following modules:
- Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016
- MS Access 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016
By focusing on the various versions of Microsoft Office, learners have practical skills to handle any situation in the workplaces. Even though they have minor variations, effectively knowing the way around the Microsoft Office versions improves understanding to grasp various bits of knowledge.
Method of Training
Technological advancements have influenced the system of learning initiated at the institution. Whether undertaken remotely or at the training centre, the delivery of the course will be using a virtual tutor on a live server. As such, there will be increased efficacy in the learning process. The state of the art learning system allows the virtual tutor to effectively instruct and correct learner exercises, thereby promoting effective learning. This system of learning seeks to promote uniformity amongst the students who are learning remotely and those in the training centre. The virtual tutor will allow for flexibility in the quest for knowledge, and this will promote understanding. For those students who believe in the traditional live tutor system of learning, there is a tutor available at our centre in London to answer to all emerging queries. The live tutor is available at all times to respond to questions not effectively grasped in the virtual system.
Dates and durations
The course takes three months to complete. However, many people complete the Diploma must faster when they dedicated more intense study to the Diploma. Intensive learning ensures less time is taken. For students in part-time learning, the time taken varies according to their availability and the effort put in the learning.
The course can be taken online, at home, or you are welcome to come to our London Training Centre.
The Diploma is certificated through completion of final assessments, remotely or at our centre. If you fail to complete the assessments within three months, you will need to pay an admin fee for a Diploma extension.
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The Microsoft Office Diploma for PA is moderately priced at £399 to ensure that everyone can afford the course. The price has been reached after consideration on the modules covered, course competitiveness, and the live hosting of lessons for remote learning. There are convenient payment methods that will reduce the burden while making payment. Also, there are flexible payment plans that are suited for everyone allowing both upfront and instalment payments.
There are various offers that allow for subsidised payments for enrolling in supplementary modules. An example of an offer by the institution is whereby a student enrolling for Beginner, Proficient and Advanced levels can make an additional £50 instead of making full payments for every level of learning.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!