Office Manager Course - 3-Day Training - Virtual
This comprehensive three-day training course in Office Management is designed to provide an intense exposure to the varied skills needed by an Office Manager in a diverse, small to medium sized business.
Our experienced trainers will provide delegates with confidence and the ability to perform efficiently within their companies.
The course is highly practical and includes lectures, presentations and practical exercises that will enable course attendees to develop their expertise in Office Management.
This Office Manager Course is accredited by the CPD Institute, which accredits high quality professional training courses that lead to real professional and career development.
This course is also delivered Virtually.
This course is taught in a Virtual classroom by an experienced tutor, who will use a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Office Manager course is suitable for Administration Staff looking to become a Supervisor or Office Manager; existing Office Managers looking to enhance on the job performance and knowledge/skill base.
Course pre-requisites: Some office experience; good general education.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By completing this training course, delegates will gain an increase in confidence and improve on the job performance. They will also be provided with Certification on successful completion.
Training Course Content
The Office Manager Course is designed to cover the following units:
The course comprises a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Key areas covered are:
The key functions of an Office Manager
- Understand why your role is important.
- Key Duties and Skills
- What is an Office Manager? The role defined.
- Why are Objectives important?
- How to set Objectives for your team
- How to co-ordinate with higher level Objectives
- Learn the finer points on why effective Communication is so important; become an effective Communicator and Leader
- Learn the importance of Assertiveness in performing your role
- Assertive versus Passive Behaviour
Confidence building – get your own “can do” mindset!
- How to build your self-confidence and become a more Effective Performer and Leader
- Lead through example
- Learn how to spread this confidence into the wider team
- Negotiate effectively
- Get the most out of your Budget
- Decision Making techniques
- Problem Solving
- Manage Stress in yourself and the team
- Effective Conflict Management
Leadership - Be a great team leader; KNOW how your team can reward you.
- Delegation and Supervision
- Team working and leadership
- Motivation - how to find the magic touch
- Importance and application of objectives in team and group dynamics
- Working Well with colleagues
- Coaching as a tool
Managing time – get your priorities right and stay on top of your role.
- Time management
- Organising the team
Knowledge of related functional areas
- HR (Human Resources) functions and activities
- Project management and planning - an overview.
The importance of the client
- Why are Customers so important
- How to keep this in focus
- Complaint Handling
Your future career
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of the Office Manager Course with Souters is £699 per person.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Average rating 4.6Based on 16 reviews.
Find out more about this Office Manager course - simply fill out your details:
Faced with redundancy, learn how Justina Barratt used skill-building to turn her situation around.