Professional Receptionist DiplomaSouters
Professional Receptionist Diploma
All available course dates
CPD Accredited Receptionist Diploma
1-Day (+ Flexi-time) for MS Office
The CPD Accredited Receptionist Diploma is comprehensive training programme. It includes an intense Professional Receptionist Course, Microsoft Outlook and Word training plus Keyboard Skills.
The Professional Receptionist Diploma course is delivered in an interactive workshop environment with an experienced live trainer. The trainer will provide you with full support and guidance in order to get you confident and ready to perform well on your job.
The Diploma covers all of the key areas required to be an effective and successful Receptionist in an office or corporate environment.
- Covers all aspects of Corporate or Professional Receptionist roles.
- Greater confidence in your role and more effective at work.
- Master the range of skills needed to be a success in Receptionist career.
- Increased job options with your enhanced CV and Qualifications.
- CPD Certification as a Professional Receptionist to enhance your CV.
- An awareness of how you can continue to progress career.
This course is CPD accredited.
This course is also delivered virtually.
Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is looking for a job as a Receptionist or for any similar roles across different industries.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course, you will be awarded with an accredited CPD Professional Receptionist Qualification.
You will receive CPD Accredited Certification for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Keyboard.
The CPD qualification demonstrates to employers that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform well for the job. Overall, it will strengthen your CV to increase your job options significantly.
Training Course Content
The best way to meet and greet clients and guests
- How to improve your image and make the best impact on first meeting
- Develop relationship with repeat visitors
- Ensure that you demonstrate recognition of the client’s needs
- Client Care Skills
- Managing the reception area and managing expectations colleagues and visitors
Multi-tasking on the job
- How to handle Telephone and face to face Enquiries simultaneously
- Organise and prioritise your roles to meet deadlines
- Organise and prioritise the administrative function of Reception
- Manage stress under pressure and transmit a good image at all times
Communication Skills and Client Care Skills
- Methods to remain friendly and positive
- Transmit a positive message to visitors in all aspects of Soft Skills, Body Language and Tone.
- How to make your voice and tone effective in dealing with visitors
- Soft skills and self-awareness to focus on empathising with clients and delivering a high quality professional image in all aspects.
Dealing with Issues, Conflict and other problems
- How to handle confrontational and abusive situations
- Dealing with problematic or difficult situations
- Delivering message diplomatically and managing expectations
- Remain Assertive and Confident
Telephone Management and The Correct Telephone Techniques
- Using a good tone and language
- How to screen enquires
- How to manage calls on hold
- How best to put enquiries on hold
- Filter and handle cold calls and sales calls
In addition to the above course, the Diploma includes:
Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Microsoft training is delivered in a flexi-hours format
- Microsoft Outlook / Word training at Beginner and Proficient Level
- Training is online within our state of the art Interactive Virtual Tutor Training System
- Souters is a Microsoft Certified Academy, so we are have a high quality system; capable of following your moves on the programme and delivery instructions to you, as if you had a personal tutor
- You have 2 months to complete your Microsoft Outlook / Word training
- You can complete the IT training in flexi-time, at home / work
- Our Microsoft Office Training is CPD Accredited
You can opt to take another Microsoft product if you feel that it would suit your development.
Keyboard training is included
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The Diploma costs £479
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Professional Receptionist Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!