Sage Line 50 Training Course - Accounting - Flexible Distance Course - Souters
Sage Line 50 is one of the most common accountancy products for businesses across the world and is the accountancy product of choice for thousands of UK businesses.
The course is online but it can be taken at the centre in London or at a place of your convenience.
Students will leave the course able to understand Sage Line 50 so that the learner can use it in their business or job.
Souters has highly interactive Sage training simulations that will clearly direct you with detailed action by action information
Sage users can go through their processes faster, to obtain Sage support as required; to check entries; use quick print for documents; show you how to lock dates to stop cross movement between financial periods
Chart presentation is improved especially for easily understandable Management Accounts which in turn can be tailored to individual business. Taxation is now available in the final accounts to assist in Final Account production.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for beginners but works into more advanced features. Souters is an accredited training centre for the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, which is internationally recognised for its industry standard of a Bookkeeping qualification. If you are keen to develop your career with a recognised professional qualification, ask Souters about getting started with this qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Greater competence and confidence using Sage Line 50 in the workplace. This will increase your employability as many companies use this for their accounts and bookkeeping.
On successful completion of the course, you will be Certificated.
Training Course Content
- Compehensive coverage of ALL Sage Line 50 operations
- Company Nominals : Duration 2 Hours
- Company Financials : Duration 2 Hours
- Banking : Duration 2 Hours
- Customer Interface : Duration 4 Hours
- Supplier : Duration 3 Hours
- Settings : Duration 3 Hours
- Filing : Duration 2 Hours
- Tools & Edit : Duration 2 Hours
Features of the course
- Interactive simulations of real Sage activities available from any online computer
- Certificate issued on completion
- Your own software is not required
- Skill assessments & and tests used by top recruiters
- OK for beginners, Beginner and Proficient/Intermediate levels provided
- 12 months unlimited access
- Advanced functions included
The cost of the course is £149.00 excluding VAT and covers all materials and instruction.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Sage Line 50 Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
A successful Souters Bookkeeping student is awarded the prestigious LUCA Award.... read on to find out more.