Social Media Skills for a PA Course or
Bespoke for your company
This workshop has been designed to demonstrate to PAs and others that work in Offices how to establish a Social Media campaign for their employers / business in Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. The course also illustrate strategies for the ongoing maintenance of a Social Media campaign and associated developments.
The course is tutor led with a series practical exercises. Each delegate will receive some attention for their individual businesses. This course is aimed at Executive PAs, Executive Assistants, PAs, VAs, Office Managers and other support staff that are looking to take on their company's Social Media campaign.
The course also helps anyone who is looking to start or maintain a Social Media Campaign, either for their own business or their employer.
This course is also delivered virtually.
Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Social Media Skills for a PA course is suitable for Executive PAs, Executive Assistants, PAs, VAs, Office Managers and other support staff that are looking to take on their company's Social Media campaign.
Training Course Content
• Introduction to Twitter
• Building the perfect Profile
• Starting Tweeting – What to say, How to say it, Who to say it to
• Finding Who to follow and How to follow – Strategic Following; how to gain Followers
• Types of Retweets – Which to use, When and How to get retweeted
• Retweets Hashtags, Trends and Search Feed
• Lists: Creating, Following and Using
• Advanced Search Techniques – finding potential opportunities
• Setting up a Profile (personal and business) – Building your network
• How and when to search / add people we have come in to contact with
• How to engage with those people – Linkedin Etiquette
• What to do to keep Profiles / Updates ‘fresh’
• Groups – What to join; How to contribute
• Setting up the Page ready for new ‘likes’
• Understanding the Business Page
• Ideas for populating the Timeline
• How to grow page ‘Likes’
• Other Business Pages
• Facebook Advertising
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of this Social Media Skills for a PA course is £299 (inclusive of VAT) per delegate.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Since 1988, Souters has been delivering specialised training to PAs, Executive PAs and Secretaries in London. Learn more about the benefits of studying with Souters.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Social Media Skills for a PA course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Learn about the steps that Sara took to become a qualified Personal Assistant...
Jessica's ambition in her career led her straight to a Souters diploma...
Faced with redundancy, learn how Justina Barratt used skill-building to turn her situation around.