Word for Legal Course in London or Online
This course focuses on Word skills tailored for the Legal Office Environment. The training is offered in Word. Training on other versions of Word could be offered on request.
The course runs on an online, virtual training system that has live interaction with a virtual tutor.
- The course has been designed by a Law Tutor with extensive work experience within Legal Offices.
- CPD Certificate on successful completion.
- The skills listed in the syllabus are relevant to working in a Legal Firm.
- Access for 12 months to program for reference on the job.
- Virtual tutor enhances learning with interactive feedback on your exercises.
- Qualification for your CV.
This course is CPD accredited.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
CPD Certification in Microsoft Word Skills for Legal Professionals.
Training Course Content
- Managing Long Documents in Word
- Create Tables
- Manage and edit tables professionally
- Special Documents
- Advanced Printing Options
- Arrange paragraphs
- Character Formats
- Create and manage charts
- Add graphics to your text
- Automate your documents
- Avoid repetition and typing
- Checking, referencing and tracking
- Mail Merge
- Themes and Templates
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The price of the course is £99
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Word for Legal course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!