ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and ManagementSouth London College
If you could skip the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme, we believe you would take up this offer right away. You now have the chance to complete your degree in half of the time. The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management makes it possible to achieve an academic qualification without the foundational requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity to easily envision a career in business and management. This is an approved progression pathway to study the Degree of your choice. It is the OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK that is designed to support students who want to gain an accredited qualification in half the time. The certification is recognised and equivalent to the first year of a degree programme. This also lets you progress to a Bachelor’s Degree in Management without traditional entry level standing. Once you complete this Level 4 Diploma successfully, you can advance to the next stage of the programme.
The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management is designed for learners who aspire to have a career in management. The certification will make you a marketable candidate across a broad spectrum of industries. You can demonstrate your expertise to potential organisations and prove yourself to be a valuable asset. The qualification will also increase your earning potential and boost your CV in the process.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 18
- GCE Advanced Level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects
- 5 GSCEs at Grade C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects
- ATHE Level 3 Diplomas
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management Certificate.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- Business Environment [Y/601/0546]
- People in Organisations [T/503/7078]
- Resource Management [F/503/7083]
- Corporate Social Responsibility [A/503/7082]
Mandatory Units: 3
- Communication in Skills : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- People in Organisations : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Business Environment: Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Qualification Number : 600/4372/6
- Total Qualification Time : 600 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 240 hours
- Level : 4
- Credits : 60
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management, learners must complete 3 mandatory units and 1 optional unit totaling 60 credits.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management course, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the second year in a number of recognised Universities. Learners can progress to the following,
- Entry to a Level 5 ATHE Diploma in Management
- ATHE level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- Entry to Bachelor’s Degree Programme Second Year at a higher educational institute
- Employment in Middle Manager position
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,700 GBP-2,500 GBP