ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and ManagementSouth London College
Many people want to achieve a recognised certification, but lack the foundational qualification to do so. ATHE programmes now make pursing a higher education a possible dream. And all this without entry-level requirements. There is a progression pathway to gain the degree of your choice. With the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management you can enter straight into the second year of a degree programme, giving you the opportunity to earn you degree in half the time. If you want to have a career in management, this is the route you should take. The course will completely focus on providing management skills and expertise which are valued by any organisation. You can use this certification to advance in your career and aim for the highest standard. You will also learn about management procedures and principles.
Once you complete this Level 4 Extended Diploma, you will achieve an accredited ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management. This is an OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK that will give you the opportunity to further your higher education. The course is comprehensive and will touch on key topics such as communication skills, managing people, managing resources and business environment. You will enhance your understanding of business, analysis and evaluation.
The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management is a fantastic course to gain a Degree or Top Up qualification in business and management. This will make you a highly marketable candidate with the potential to pursue a high-paying job role across a wide range of industries.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 19
- GCE Advanced Level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects
- 5 GSCEs at Grade C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects
- ATHE Level 3 Diplomas
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management Certificate.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- The Business Environment [Y/601/0546]
- Resource Management [F/503/7083]
- Communication Skills for Business [L/503/7071]
- People in Organisations [T/503/7078]
- Corporate Social Responsibility [A/503/7082]
- Administrative Services [J/503/7084]
- Customer Relationship Management [T/503/7081]
- Business Ethics [M/601/1024]
Mandatory Units: 4
- Communication in Skills : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- People in Organisations : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Business Environment : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Resource Management : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Qualification Number : 600/4378/7
- Total Qualification Time : 1200 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 480 hours
- Level : 4
- Credits : 120
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management, learners must complete 4 mandatory units and a further 4/5 optional units totaling 120 credits.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management course, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the second year in a number of recognised Universities in the UK. Learners can progress to the following and enhance your educational profile,
- Entry to a Level 5 ATHE Diploma in Management
- ATHE level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- Entry to a variety of Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in the Second Year at a higher educational institute
- Employment in Middle Manager position
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,700 GBP-2,500 GBP