ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and ManagementSouth London College
Would you like to gain entry into the final year of a degree programme without the traditional entry level qualification? The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management offers you the best opportunity to do so. It is designed to let learners progress into the third year of a Bachelor’s Degree in business and management. Achieving this ATHE Level 5 course will give you the relevant skills and expertise in this field. The course discusses key modules extensively, and will equip learners with the necessary knowledge on the subject matter. The qualification will make you marketable and a valued asset to leading enterprises. This is your opportunity to achieve educational goals in quick time.
Once you complete this programme successfully, you will gain an accredited qualification that will increase your earning potential. The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management is an OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK that will let you pursue a degree programme in half the time. It is an extensive course that will focus on vital subjects such as people management and finance for manager.
The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management is one of the most effective ways to achieve a Degree or Top Up qualification in business and management. Gaining this accredited qualification will add value to your educational profile and give your resume a good boost.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 18
- Prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification, such as Extended Diploma in Business and Management / Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Appropriate standard of English
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management Certificate.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- Business Organisations in a Global Context [K/617/1175]
- Research Project [M/617/1176]
- People Management [H/617/1174]
- Finance for Managers [T/617/1213]
- Marketing Principles and Practice [D/617/1173]
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation [T/617/1177]
- Planning a New Business Venture [T/617/1244]
- Business Ethics [D/617/1223]
Mandatory Units: 2
- Business Organisations : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- People Management : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Research Project : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Finance for Manager : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Qualification Number : 603/3340/6
- Total Qualification Time : 1200 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 480 hours
- Level : 5
- Credits : 120
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management, learners must complete 4 mandatory units and 4 optional units totaling 120 credits.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management course, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the final year in a number of recognised Universities in the UK. Learners can progress to the following,
- Employment or increased opportunities in your current job role
- ATHE level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- A Level 6 ATHE qualification including Extended Diploma in Management / Extended Diploma in Business Administration
- Final year of Bachelor’s Degree Programme at some universities
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,700 GBP-2,500 GBP