ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic ManagementSouth London College
Would you like to enter a top-up MBA programme and gain exemptions from some units completed? Here’s a great opportunity to do so with the ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management. It is designed for learners to progress into an MBA programme and enhance their career prospects. Achieving this ATHE Level 7 course will develop your skills, qualities and attributes to enjoy a long-lasting career across multiple industries. The course modules are extensively discussed and will equip you with the relevant expertise in strategic management. You will become a competitive force across a broad spectrum.
Upon realising your academic goals, you will gain an accredited qualification that will enhance your educational profile and increase your earning power. The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management is an OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK that will let you gain a top-up MBA in quick time.
The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management is one of the most effective ways to gain a Top Up qualification in strategic management. This accredited qualification will give your resume the solid boost it deserves.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 19
- A first degree in Business Management or related subjects
- A level 6 qualification, such as ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- May have relevant work experience
- Appropriate standard of English
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the Certificate for ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- Strategic Planning [M/615/2675]
- Finance for Strategic Managers [A/615/2677]
- Research for Strategic Development [F/615/2678]
- Organisational Behaviour [A/615/2680]
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management [J/615/2682]
- Strategic Marketing [T/615/2693]
- International Marketing [J/615/2696]
- Corporate Communications [L/615/2697]
Mandatory Units: 5
- Strategic Planning
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Personal Development for Leadership
- Qualification Number : 603/0630/0
- Level : 7
- Credits : 120
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management, learners must complete 5 mandatory units totaling 75 credits and a further 3 optional units to attain 120 credits. Learners must then select one of four pathways, from Finance, Marketing, Managing People, and International. Learners will be assessed according to the following points received,
- Pass: 360 – 434
- Merit: 435 – 554
- Distinction: 555 – 600
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter an MBA top-up programme in a number of recognised Universities in the UK. Learners can progress to the following,
- Employment or increased opportunities in your current job role
- Larger qualification at the same level
- MBA top-up Programme at some universities and claim exemptions for some of the completed units (MBA top-up typically takes 9 months depending on the university you apply for)
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses