Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and LeadershipSouth London College
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is designed for you to acquire skills and knowledge in management and to be able to effectively manage people in the workplace. This is an excellent course for anyone who is currently employed in a managerial position, or those who aspire to take on leadership roles. This course is ideal for individuals currently employed, or those wanting to gain careers as Managers, Area Managers and Quality Managers. Getting certified will make you competent in these roles across a wide spectrum of industries. With this qualification you have the opportunity to pursue a high-paying, higher-level job role. You will also acquire technical knowledge and have the opportunity to enhance your occupational skills and specialist skills in management and leadership.
If you are employed as a first-line manager, you will find the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership the perfect course for career advancement. You can use this certification to transition to middle-management positions. You will be able to seek employment within the management industry. The course will discuss key topics at length, equipping you with the relevant knowledge and expertise in management and leadership.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):86
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):260
- Qualification number (QN):603/1136/8
- Availability:UK and International
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 18, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A-level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the programme your application will not be accepted.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Awarding body (Accreditation)
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Training Course Content
Awarding Body Registration
Pearson Btec Level 4 Management And Leadership [H/506/4454]
Managing Personal And Professional Development [Y/506/4452]
Principles Of Management And Leadership In Organizations [L/506/4478]
Operational And Human Resource Planning And Management [R/506/4479]
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is a 260 TQT, 26 credits and 86 guided learning hours (GLH) qualification that consists of four modulesMandatory units
- Unit 1: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Management and Leadership Diploma
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organisations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career-related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets.
Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership they can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior manager’s roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership. You can gain employment opportunities as Senior Manager, Director and Head of Department.
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses