Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and LeadershipSouth London College
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership is a comprehensive course that is designed for anyone who aspires to reach high level management positions in their workplace. The course is extensive and will give you the opportunity to gain employment across multiple sectors and industries. The Award in Management is ideal for individuals who want to further their vocational learning. The course will explore strategic management and business planning by making you competent and confident in the subject area. You will have the opportunity to pursue high level managerial positions in any setting.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership course will discuss key modules extensively, thereby improving and enhancing your understanding of organisational strategic framework. The course will equip individuals with management and leadership capabilities to demonstrate their ambition and commitment to prospective employees and organisations.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes that are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector, such as retail or automotive
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):24
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):70
- Qualification number (QN):601/3798/8
- Availability:UK and International
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A-level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the programme your application will not be accepted.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Awarding body (Accreditation)
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Training Course Content
Awarding Body Registration
Principles Of Management And Leadership [R/506/2070]
➤ Understand Leadership And Management Theories And Principles
➤ Understand Leadership Styles
➤ Understand Motivation And Empowerment
➤ Understand The Management Of Performance
➤ Assignment Brief
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership is a 70 TQT, 7 credit and 24 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one module.Mandatory Units
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets.
Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership they can go onto study further or gain employment opportunities. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior manager’s roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses