Adobe Acrobat - New User (In-House)
Adobe Acrobat is part of the Creative Suite collection. It is the worldwide industry standard tool for problem-free digital document proofing and for computer to print solutions. Acrobat is also widely used for integrating documents into web sites and content re-purposing.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Adobe Acrobat training course is ideal for those using Acrobat in a print, design or publishing capacity and need a comprehensive and practical knowledge of the software.
No previous knowledge of Adobe Acrobat is necessary, though delegates should have a good understanding of working with computers.
For more information on suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Training Course Content
Introduction to Acrobat
- Understanding PDF files - their form and function
The Acrobat Environment
- The Getting Started window
- Navigating round a PDF
- Copying and pasting text and graphics
- Using the Search features
- Customising your toolbars
- Creating a blank PDF page
- Using the Insert, Extract, Delete and Replace commands
- Editing text and images
- Creating headers and footers
- Working with page numbering
- Setting open options
- Full screen mode
- About PDF portfolios
Adding Bookmarks and Links
- Creating bookmarks
- Editing bookmarks
- Adding document links
- Creating enhanced bookmarks and links
- Using thumbnail images
Using Acrobat for Proofing
- Using the pencil and line tools
- Attaching notes to documents
- Attaching files to documents
- Text annotation features
- Highlighting tools
- Changing comment authors
- Using the comment management tools
- Exporting and importing comments as FDF files
- Creating different types of PDF's using Distiller
- Distiller PDF settings (job options)
- Creating ultra-compact PDF's
- Bitmap resolution and compression explained
- Embedding fonts
This training course will be delivered in the form of a closed course at your company's premises and can be custom tailored to meet the needs and requirements of your particular organisation.
SquareOne can come to you no matter where you are based throughout the UK or Europe. The cost of this training course is available upon request.
Please send an enquiry here
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Adobe Acrobat - New User (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.