Adobe Premiere Pro - Introduction
This course is aimed at those looking to learn how to edit video more quickly, integrate video with other Adobe products, and work in a digital format that can be re-purposed for multiple uses.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You may have experience using graphic design and illustration programs, such as page layout, photo editing, or illustration programs, but probably do not have experience using other video editing applications.
Training Course Content
Selecting Settings, Adjusting Preferences, And Managing Assets
- Selecting project settings by sequence
- Three types of settings
- Specifying project settings Sequence settings
- Adjusting user preferences Importing assets
- Taking a closer look at images Image tips
- Managing media in bins
- Exploring additional bin features
- Having multiple bins open at once
- Finding assets
- Finding assets with the Media Browser
Importing And Managing Tapeless Media
- Using a tapeless workflow
- Panasonic P2 Sony XDCAM AVCHD
- Digital still cameras that shoot high-definition video
- Using the Media Browser
- Importing XDCAM media
- Importing P2 media
- P2 folder structure
- Importing AVCHD media
- Mixing media formats
Shooting And Capturing Great Video Assets
- Tips for shooting great video
- Get a closing shot, get an establishing shot, shoot plenty of video
- Adhere to the rule of thirds, Keep your shots steady
- Follow the action , Use trucking shots
- Find unusual angles, Get wide and tight shots
- Shoot matched action, Get sequences
- Avoid fast pans and snap zooms
- Shoot cutaways, Use lights, Grab good sound bites
- Get plenty of natural sound
- Plan your shoot Capturing video
- Three DV/HDV-capturing scenarios
- Capturing an entire tape
- Using batch capture and scene detection
- Use a clip-naming convention
- Use scene detection
- Tackling manual analog movie capture
- Capturing HDV and HD video
Creating Cuts-Only Videos
- Using a storyboard to build a rough cut
- Arranging your storyboard
- Automating your storyboard to a sequence
- Editing clips on the Time-line
- Trimming a clip / Using the Ripple Edit tool Moving clips to, from, and within the Time-line
- Using the current-time indicator to establish the edit point
- Adding clips to the Time-line with the Source Monitor
- Working with Source Monitor editing tools
- Adjusting clips in the Trim panel
- Using other editing tools
Adding Video Transitions
- Using transitions with restraint
- Adding whimsy / Adding visual interest Trying some transitions
- Sequence display changes
- Changing parameters in the Effect Controls panel
- Using A/B mode to fine-tune a transition
- Working with the Effect Controls panel’s A/B feature Dealing with inadequate (or no) head or tail handles
- Applying transitions to multiple clips at once
- Adding audio transitions
Creating Dynamic Titles
- Strengthening your project with titles
- Changing text parameters
- Building text from scratch Putting text on a path
- Creating shapes
- Aligning shapes.
- Making text roll and crawl
- Adding text effects: sheens, strokes, shadows, and fills
- Experiment with effects
Why choose SquareOne Training
25 years' experience of delivering quality IT Training Services
All trainers Certified Microsoft Office Trainer (MOS) or higher
Public and in-house training throughout the UK
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We also provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
Closed courses can also be delivered in European countries such as Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, France, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and off shore.... Either in English or local languages
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Adobe Premiere Pro - Introduction course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
At SquareOne Training we take pride in designing Spreadsheets for our customers, so we were delighted to be asked to design a solution to track staff courses and KPI alerts. This spreadsheet was implemented in 2018, but completely changed the way the company worked and made the data not only accurate but trackable.
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.
350 GBP-495 GBP