Excel - Level 2SquareOne Training
Excel - Level 2
This Level 2 Excel training course is offered as an open/scheduled 2-day, hands on training session by SquareOne Training. Our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers will help all users gain the skills needed to work more effectively in Excel and improved their understanding of the software to produce powerful, well presented spreadsheet models.
Useful content will include how to create dynamic spreadsheets, create 3D workshops that are linked, use essential advanced formulas such as VLOOKUPs and IF statements, manipulate large data within Excel tables and analyse data through Pivot Tables and Charts. We will provide you with the tips and shortcuts to change the way you use Excel, saving you valuable time and improving your efficiency.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Microsoft Level 2 Excel training course is suitable for existing users of Excel. Users will be self taught and use on a daily basis, or have previously attended our Level 1 training course.
Training Course Content
The content for this Microsoft Level 2 Excel training course is structured as follows:
Overview of shortcuts
- Recap of Shortcuts and Tips
- Customising the Ribbon to include useful shortcuts
- Refresh on everyday Formulae
- Recap of Absolute Cell Referencing
- Create Range Names
- Navigate using Range Names
- Print Range Name Areas
- Create Formulae using Range Names
- Learn how to setup 3D spreadsheets which have identical design and data on each sheet
- Setup Print design for all sheets, including Headers and Footers
- Copy, Move, Rename, Colour Sheet Tabs
- Hide and Unhide Tabs
- Link data from one sheet to another with Formulae
- Group and Edit all sheets
- Copying worksheets
- Tips for Copying to New Spreadsheets
- Linking data from one file to another
- IF Statements (includes nested IFs)
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Apply Shading, Icon Sets and DataFills to cells based on criteria
- Format Painter
- Setting up Restriction on how Cells are Inputted as Dates, Numbers or Time
- Setting up Cell Entries as a List
- Range Names and Tables in Data Validation
- Limit the Characters of a Cell Entry
- Create Error Messages
Working with Large Data
- Split your Worksheet
- Freeze Panes
- Tips on Formatting
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns and Rows
- AutoFilter including tips and tricks
- Sort and Custom Sort
- Removing Duplicates
- Entering date Formulae
- Today Formula
- Customising Date Formats
- Use the Trim, Proper, Left and Right Functions
- Concatenate Text
- Text to Columns
- Paste Special Options
- Flash Fill
- Creating Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Totals in Tables
- Preparation of Data
- Create Pivot Tables
- Create Dynamic Pivot Tables
- Format Data
- Group Data in Pivot Tables
- Sorting inside Pivot Tables
- Conditional Formatting in Pivot Tables
- Creating Tabs from Data
- Refresh Data
- Report Layouts
- Report Subtotals
- Pivot Charts
- Creating Charts Using a Function Key
- Creating Charts Using the Insert Tab
- Changing the Chart Type
- Formatting Charts
- Adding Titles and Customising
This Microsoft Excel Level 2 training course is offered both as an open/scheduled course and an in-house training course.
The in-house training will be delivered in the form of a closed course at your company's premises. SquareOne can come to you no matter where you are based throughout the UK. The cost of this training course is available upon request.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Excel - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.