Excel - Level 3SquareOne Training
Excel - Level 3
This 1-day course is aimed at existing users of Excel who want to achieve an advanced user level of Excel and who wish to have a complete understanding of the higher functions of Excel and be able to perform advanced formula, work with data functions, analysis large spreadsheets using advanced PivotTables, Auditing and Scenarios.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Microsoft Excel Advanced course is suitable for those with a sound working knowledge of Excel who wish to learn more complex functions and features.
You are an experienced users of Excel and would of already attended our Excel Level 2 course or use the features listed on this outline on a weekly basis.
For more information on course suitability, please send an enquiry here
Training Course Content
Training topics for this one-day Excel Level 3 course include:
- Nested IF statements for nesting IF with AND, OR, ISERROR and IFERROR
- SUMIF and SUMIFS
- COUNTIF and COUNTIFS
- Date Functions
Lookup and Information Functions
- Advanced Lookup (True and False)
- Creating Multiple Column Lookups
- MATCH Function
- INDEX Function
- OFFSET Function
- Advanced List Management
- Advanced Filter
- Database Functions
- Creating Subtotals
- Outline View
Advanced Pivot Tables
- Inserting Calculated Fields
- Manipulating Fields
- Changing Value Field Settings
- Grouping Data containing Dates and Numbers
- Formatting Pivot Table
- Showing and Hiding the Grand Totals
- Changing The Scope Of The Data source
- Summarizing Values by Sum, Count, Average, Max, and Product
- Show Values As % of Grand Total, % of Column Total, % of Row Total
- Creating Pivot Table Reports and Pivot Chart Reports
General Analysis Tools
- Custom Views
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables, One Input, Two Input
Protecting and Sharing
- Sharing a File
- Track Changes
- Protecting Cells, Worksheets
- Password Protecting a File/Read Only
- Formula View
- Tracing Precedents
- Tracing Dependents
- Using Watch Window
- Go to Special
Introduction to Macros
- Displaying the Developer Tab
- Recording a Macro
- Where To Save Macros – Personal, Existing or New Workbook
- Absolute and Relative Recording
- Introduction to Form Control Buttons
- Creating Macro Buttons
This course can also be delivered In House - and can be tailored to meet the particular requirements of your organisation. We will be happy to use any of your examples for delegates to ensure that the course is as interesting and relevant as possible.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Excel - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.