Health & Safety - DSE Assessor Course: In-House training for you and your employees
This DSE Assessor training with SquareOne Training is designed to cover theory and requires delegates to complete a suitable DSE assessment by role playing in groups. We have our own DSE checklist process or we could use yours.
Upon completion of a suitable assessment a certificate would be issued for each delegate. All program participants will be left with all the skills required to conduct DSE assessments.
Companies enrolling in this in-house training will:
- Be given the rights to use the trainers checklists in their DSE Assessment Process.
- Work along side the SquareOne Training team to ensure that the assessment process is relevant.
- Recieve guidance in the development of DSE policies if required.
- Gain from a training team registered as members of the ergonomics society ensuring high standards
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
This In House DSE Assessor training is designed to cover the following main areas:
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Health and safety at work
- DSE regulations
- Understanding DSE risks
- Anatomy of the spine and discs
- The workstation
- Examples of set up
- Trainer demonstration of assessment and workstation set up
- The working environment
- Organisational issues
- The DSE assessment process
The cost of this In House DSE Assessor training is available upon request
In-House Training with SquareOne
SquareOne is among the UK’s leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. They deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realize their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Health & Safety - DSE Assessor Course (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.