Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Sales Management
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Sales Management training course is offered as an open/scheduled 1-day workshop by SquareOne Training. The course is designed to show delegates how to improve their understanding of sales management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Our patient and dedicated trainers will help all users gain the skills needed to start working confidently on Windows PCs. This course is taught at an intermediate level.
This course can also be delivered in-house at your location and tailored to your liking.
Training Course Content
The content for this Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Management training course is structured as follows:
This module introduces the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close.
- Overview of the Sales Process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Core Records in the Sales Process
- Tracking Competitors and Managing Sales Literature
- Working with Leads
- Working with Opportunities
- Sales Processes, Workflows and Dialogs
Working with the Product Catalog
This module describes the role of the product catalog in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the benefits of using it.
- The Product Catalog and the Sales Process
- Unit Groups
- Adding and Maintaining Products
- Creating, Maintaining and Using Price Lists
Sales Order Processing
This module discusses the tools used to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Order Process
- Opportunities, Quotes, and the Sales Process
- Working with Orders Working with Invoices
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
This module discusses a number of tools you can use to analyse and report on sales-related information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Analysing Sales Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Microsoft Office Excel
- Creating and Managing Sales Goals
- Creating Charts
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Management training course is offered both as an open/scheduled course and an in-house training course.
The in-house training will be delivered in the form of a closed course at your company's premises. SquareOne can come to you no matter where you are based throughout the UK. The cost of this training course is available upon request.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Sales Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.