Office 365 Half Day OverviewSquareOne Training
Office 365 Half Day Overview
This half day course is designed to give an overview of Office 365 – and the Cloud Technologies. If your company is looking to purchase this subscription software, then this will give an introduction of the benefits of working in this environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course can either be delivered as a short course in half a day or as a seminar.
Classroom Training– Small groups of people using their own PCs or Laptops – or these can be provided by SquareOne at an additional cost. Sessions to be 3 hours in length.
Seminar Format– Recommended to 20 delegates. This seminar will be delivered by a trainer as a demonstration. If this is to be delivered to small groups then this can be repeated up to 3 sessions per day lasting 2 hours.
Training Course Content
Office 365 Introduction/Overview
- Introducing Cloud computing and the products
- Logging in and navigating around Office 365
- Creating and updating a Profile in Office 365
- OneDrive overview versus SharePoint
- Saving Files to OneDrive
- Sharing documents
- Working offline
- Collaboration online
- Finding and working with contacts
- Viewing and setting presence status
- Using instant messages in business and creating instant messages
- Adding contacts and setting groups
- Screen Sharing and giving/taking back control
- Integration of Teams with Outlook
- Presenting with Teams to include onscreen presentations, video, audio, animation and notes
- What is SharePoint - document management for collaboration of files.
- What is OneNote - Online Digital Notebook for collaboration of notes, ideas, minutes etc.
- What is Yammer - Yammer is a private platform for enterprise social networking.
- What is Delve - Office Delve and Office Graph “helps you discover the information that's likely to be most interesting to you right now - across Office 365.
- What is Flow - Automate business processes such as document control approval and alerts.
- What is Sway - Gather, format, and share reports, newsletters, web pages, and presentations on an interactive, web-based canvas.
For information on pricing for this open/scheduled Office 365 Half Day Overview course, please give us a call on 0151 650 6907.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Office 365 Half Day Overview course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.