Sage 50 - New User
This Sage 50 - New User Training provides individuals with accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities with a comprehensive understanding of the Sage 50 Accounts software.
Accounting professionals will benefit from the highly practical learning approach developed by SquareOne Training, which uses case studies and examples to illustrate the topics covered. Delegates will typically cover concepts including Nominal, Purchase and Sales Ledgers and a wide range of account setup and management operations - creating invoices, bank payments, transferring funds etc. Tailoring is, however, also available for companies with specific requirements.
The programme is delivered as a closed course at your company’s premises and is flexible in terms of duration, depending on your delegates' needs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Sage 50 - New User - This course is suitable for anyone wishing to develop or enhance their knowledge of Sage 50. This Powerful small business accounting and invoicing solution is ideal for its use of book keeping at work, or for starting a business. On this course you will learn how to create invoices, VAT returns and much more.
Training Course Content
Course content typically includes:
- Understanding the basic concepts of Nominal, Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Key decisions prior to setup
- First time setup
- Password management
- Setting up financial year start date
- Checking company and VAT details
- Adding a new customer
- Setting credit limits and contact details
- Working with opening balances
- Editing customer details
- Agreeing terms
- Adding a supplier
- Summary supplier lists
- Sorting and printing suppliers
- Editing supplier details
- Setting up sales and purchase invoices
- Batch processing
- Adding line items
- Creating negative amounts
- Working with order numbers
- Saving invoices
- Sending invoices
- Using quick print
- Email options
- Update Ledge
Produce Credit Notes
- Creating an independent credit note
- Creating a credit note from an existing invoice
- Producing customer receipts
- Automatic and manual allocation of receipts
- Partial allocation of receipts
- Giving a discount
- Payments on account
- Creating reports (aged debtor analysis etc.)
- Payments to suppliers
- Working with different payment methods
- Recording supplier payments
- Printing remittance advice notes
- Printing cheques
- Supplier activity
- Journal entries
- Nominal code activity
- Nominal Ledger Graph
- Bank transfers
- Petty cash transactions
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT returns
- The Trial Balance Report
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Sage 50 - New User course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.