SharePoint Office 365 - User Training
Upon successful completion of the course users will be able to utilise the features of the SharePoint Services to navigate the search sites, work with the document libraries and lists and manage documents between SharePoint and Microsoft Office matching a given criteria using set exercises.
You will learn and understand what SharePoint is, and how to gain access to it from within Office and your Internet Browser. Learn how to organise and manage documents, events, tasks, lists and other items. - and how to collaborate within a team. You will learn how to use search to find documents and open them from Microsoft Office applications and collaborate using Office Online.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed to let non-technical users who are new or have basic skills to get to grips with the features of Microsoft SharePoint for Office 365. You must have a basic understanding of Windows, Internet Explorer and the fundaments of Microsoft Office.
Attendees should be familiar with basic Microsoft Office and web browsing tasks like saving files and creating browser favourites.
Training Course Content
Overview of SharePoint Online
- What is Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- The Site Member role
- Connect to SharePoint Online
Exploring a SharePoint Site
- Logging onto Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
- The SharePoint User Interface
- The Ribbon
- Standard and Classic View
- Navigation vs. Search
- Site Contents view
- Recycle Bin
- What is a SharePoint app?
- Add SharePoint apps
Working with Lists
- Creating Lists
- Connect Lists to Outlook
- Introduction to Custom Lists
Working with Document Libraries
- Document Library vs. Network Drive
- Working with Document Libraries
- Uploading documents
- View in File Explorer
- Creating new documents
- Editing documents with applications
- Editing documents in the browser
- Check Out/In
- Managing and organising documents
List and Library Views
- Sorting, filtering and grouping
- Accessing Views
- Create a Personal View
Working with Document Versioning
- Simple Versioning
- Draft and Publish versioning
- Content approval overview
Security and Alerts
- Checking access
- Understanding security and sharing
- Create an Alert on a document
- Create an Alert on a library
- Create an Alert on a View
- Managing Alerts
- Connect information to Outlook
- Check out / check in a document
- Sync a SharePoint Library
- Document Collaboration and co-authoring
- Updating your profile
- “About Me” and “Ask Me About”
- Newsfeed and OneDrive
* Depends on SharePoint Web Apps feature.
For information on pricing for this open/scheduled SharePoint Office 365 User Training course, please call us on 0151 650 6907.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this SharePoint Office 365 - User Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.