CIPS Accredited Course - Level 2 - Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
This accredited Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations has been designed to help anyone who would like to develop their practical procurement expertise and theoretical knowledge, whilst achieving a recognised qualification.
This in-house course benefits both the individual and the company, by significantly reducing costs and improving quality in the workplace. SR Supply Chain Consultants are accredited training providers and CIPS Centre of Excellence, who have been contributing to the development of people in Procurement and Supply for many years.
This introductory-level course will give procurement staff the knowledge to:
- Confidently use the language and terminology specific to the Procurement sector
- Understand all stages of the procurement process
- Explain the contribution of procurement to achieving organisational goals
- Analyse data found in typical purchasing scenarios
- Take greater responsibility for sourcing decisions within timescales and organisational frameworks
- Make credible assessments of the tactical options available within a defined purchasing process
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Level 2 Certificate is designed for those who are new or just starting their career in procurement. The course is also suited to anyone who buys on behalf of their organisation and has little, or no experience.
Typical professional roles of attendees are:
- Administrative assistant
- Purchasing Assistant
- Contracts Administrator
- Stock Controller
International students should note that all CIPS training and assessments will be conducted in English, and must ensure that their English skills are adequate.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By completing this introductory level course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Confidently use the language and terminology specific to the Procurement field
- Demonstrate knowledge of the procurement process
- Create quotations and contract tender documentation
- Address customer enquiries
- Make confident supplier selections and reviews
There is a two-hour multiple choice exam after each unit, and you must complete 5 units to finish the level. Upon successful completion, candidates are awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations.
Training Course Content
The qualification consists of 5 compulsory units:
- Procurement and supply principles
- Procurement and supply functions
- Procurement and supply processes
- Procurement and supply administration
- Procurement and supply stakeholders
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and In-house
SR Supply Chain Consultants Ltd have been delivering procurement training for a number of years, specialising in the delivery of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) qualification, and the Commercial Procurement and Supply Apprenticeship. SR Supply Chain Consultants...
Find out more about this CIPS Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!