Taping and StrappingSt Mary's University, Centre for Short Courses & CPD
Whilst enrolled upon the sports taping course you will study be able to successfully tape and strap musculoskeletal structures using elasticated and non-elasticated tape, to prevent injury during sport. You will study the following topics:
- Principles of taping and strapping
- Contraindications and indications to taping
- Taping materials available
- Taping procedures of the following joints
- Foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Taping procedures for muscular structures, compression and support for sporting injuries
Outcome / Qualification etc.
St Mary's University, Centre for Short Courses & CPD
St Mary’s University is well known for being one of the top places to study higher education in London – but did you know they offer short courses? You don’t have to spend three years at this prestigious institution to...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!