Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative ManagementStanmore School of Business
Level 4 Diploma in Business & Administrative Management
The Diploma allows learners to acquire a range of knowledge and understanding and to develop some of the key skills required to work as an administrative manager.This qualification is not tied to any specific industry, but delivers the knowledge, understanding and skills that meet the needs of learners aspiring to roles in Business and Administrative Management in different sectors on a domestic and international platform.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This Level 4 qualification in Business and Administrative Management leads to:
- a Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management'
- to other Certificates and Diplomas in Management at a higher level with the opportunity to specialise in Healthcare or Travel and Tourism
- a degree programme in a higher education institution
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management
- Administrative Systems
- Managing Operations
- Managing Quality
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing People in Organisations
- Managing Information and Knowledge
- Finance for Administrative Managers
- Administration for Executive Assistants
- Introduction to Islamic Finance
- Managing Business Facilities
- Management Accounting: Costing and Budgeting
- Marketing Intelligence
- The Internet and E business
- Business Events Management
When you choose Stanmore School of Business (SSB), you're choosing an experience that will challenge and inspire you. They offer wide range of courses in Accounting, Business, Computing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health, HR, Law, Marketing, Travel, tourism and hospitality management. The...
Find out more about this Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.