Bootstrap - In-house Training
In a practical, hands-on environment, delegates will learn how to integrate Bootstrap and use it to develop a responsive page layout. They will learn how to exploit Bootstrap classes to style commonly used elements and to construct interactive components including buttons, menus, dialogues, carousels and more.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- Integrating Bootstrap
- Creating responsive grid layouts
- Styling common page elements
- Customising Bootstrap classes
- Creating navbars and other navigation elements
- Creating interactive content using Bootstrap plugins
The Bootstrap course is aimed at those who want to develop professional-looking, responsive web applications.
By the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Deploy the Bootstrap framework either locally or via CDN
- Construct a simple responsive web page using the Bootstrap grid system
- Style common page elements using Bootstrap classes
- Customise Bootstrap classes
- Create navbars and other navigation elements
- Create interactive content such as carousels and dialogues
- HTML & CSS
- jQuery Web Development
- PHP Programming
- Course technical content is subject to change without notice.
- Course content is structured as sessions, this does not strictly map to course timings. Concepts, content and practicals often span sessions.
Course Contents - DAY 1
- Administration and Course Materials
- Course Structure and Agenda
- Delegate and Trainer Introductions
Session 1: RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- The viewport Meta Tag
- Responsive Design Guidelines
- Media Queries
Session 2: INTRODUCTION TO BOOTSTRAP
- The Bootstrap Framework
- Integrating Bootstrap
- The Bootstrap Grid System
Session 3: BOOTSTRAP UI
- Badges & Labels
- Wells & Jumbotrons
- Media Objects
- Customising Bootstrap Classes
Session 4: BOOTSTRAP NAVIGATION
- Pagination & Breadcrumbs
Session 5: BOOTSTRAP PLUGINS
- Tooltip & Popover
- Scrollspy & Affix
StayAhead Training established 1992, is recognised as one of the leading independent IT Training specialists in the UK and the first choice provider for many of UK's largest organisations. Located in 7 training centres throughout the UK: London, Birmingham, Manchester,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Bootstrap - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!