Foundation in Business Change - In-house Training
The Foundation in Business Change training course provides an introduction to the business change lifecycle and to a range of techniques used in the development of business changes that are enabled by information technology. Key topics covered are:
- Business improvement and business change design
- Business change implementation
- Benefits management
- Business/IT alignment
The Foundation in Business Change course offers an approach that extends from the initial investigation of the organisation through the business change lifecycle to the implementation of the proposed changes. The course provides an overview of the underlying concepts and techniques that will support successful change projects.Course Content
IT-enabled business change overview
- The role of IT in business change
- Four-view model of a business
- Lifecycle for business change
- Role of programme management
- Stakeholders and roles in business change
- Levels of business transformation
- Techniques for enabling business change
- Understanding the organisation and the business environment
- Strategic analysis techniques
- SWOT analysis
- Key areas for business/IT alignment
- Business architecture frameworks
- IT governance
Business improvement definition
- Principles of systemic thinking
- Gap analysis
- Content of a business case
- Options and feasibility
- Benefits classification
- Risk and impact analysis
- Investment appraisal
Business change design
- Business process improvement
- Work practice and organisational modelling
- Business information modelling and management
Business change implementation
- Planning the change implementation
- Acquiring IT solutions - procurement and development approaches
- Roles in business change implementation
- Organisational and international cultures
- Communications planning
- Approach to benefits management and realisation
- Features and benefits
- CSFs, KPIs and the balanced scorecard
The course prepares participants to sit the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in Business Change offered by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
Last Edited: May 2016
StayAhead Training established 1992, is recognised as one of the leading independent IT Training specialists in the UK and the first choice provider for many of UK's largest organisations. Located in 7 training centres throughout the UK: London, Birmingham, Manchester,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Foundation in Business Change - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!