Oracle R12 New Features Seminar - In-house Training
This Oracle R12 New Features Seminar is suitable for existing Oracle 11i users with an interest in learning more about the new features introduced with R12 of Oracle Financials. This includes finance personnel, IT support staff, contractors or Oracle functional implementers.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- Identify new Navigation features
- Define the components of MOAC - Multi-Org Access Control
- Explain the significance of Legal Entities
- Define Bank Accounts
- Explain the elements of the eBusiness Tax Engine
- Identify the components of AGIS - Advanced Global Intercompany System
- Explain the elements of Subledger Accounting
- Explain key changes to General Ledger, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables and Assets
This seminar will benefit anyone who wishes to gain a concise introduction to the key benefits introduced in Release 12 of Oracle Financials, which Oracle refers to as the 'Global Business Release'. This will include finance and IT staff, and existing customers currently using Oracle Financials 11i. Whilst this a seminar as opposed to a hands-on training course, it provides an excellent forum for a wider discussion about implementing or working with Oracle Financials R12.
By the end of this Oracle R12 New Features Seminar delegates will be able to explain the significant areas of improvement introduced within R12, This includes those which cross a number of modules such as eBusiness Tax and Sub-ledger Accounting, and those improvements specific to core modules such as General Ledger, Payables and Receivables.
There is no practical content within this Oracle R12 New Features Seminar.
Previous experience with Oracle Financials 11i would be very beneficial as this seminar is focused on the changes introduced in Release 12.
- Oracle R12 General Ledger Setup & Management
- Oracle R12 System Administration
- Course technical content is subject to change without notice.
- Course content is structured as sessions, this does not strictly map to course timings. Concepts, content and practicals often span sessions.
Course Contents - DAY 1
- Administration and Course Materials
- Course Structure and Agenda
- Delegate and Trainer Introductions
Session 1: OVERVIEW OF ORACLE R12 FINANCIALS SUITE
Session 2: NAVIGATION
- The Swan User Interface
- New search functionality
Session 3: MOAC - MULTI-ORG ACCESS CONTROL
- MOAC Profile Options
- Security Profiles
- Setting User Preferences
Session 4: LEGAL ENTITIES
- Defining Legal Entities
- New purposes for Legal Entities
Session 5: BANK ACCOUNTS
- Relationship to Legal Entities
Session 6: TAX ENGINE
- Tax Configuration
- Regime to Rate Flow
- Party Tax Profiles
Session 7: AGIS - ADVANCED GLOBAL INTERCOMPANY SYSTEM
- Key Set ups
- Transaction processing
- Integration with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
View Course Contents - DAY 1 (continued)
Session 8: GENERAL LEDGER
- Ledgers and Ledgers Sets
- Secondary Ledgers and Reporting Currencies
- Data Access Sets
- Definition Access Sets
Session 9: SUBLEDGER ACCOUNTING ENGINE
- The function of SLA - Subledger Accounting
- Accounting Methods Builder
- SLA Methods
- Application Accounting Definitions
- SLA Online Inquiries
Session 10: PURCHASING
- The Professional Buyers Work Centre
- Changes in iProcurement structure
Session 11: PAYABLES
- Integration with MOAC
- Invoice processing enhancements
- The Payments Manager
- AR / AP Netting
Session 12: RECEIVABLES
- Enhanced Revenue Recognition features
- Integration with MOAC
- Enhanced cash application features
- Working with Advanced Collections for credit control tasks
Session 13: ASSETS
- Removal of depreciation rollback function
- Auto Preparation of Mass Additions
StayAhead Training established 1992, is recognised as one of the leading independent IT Training specialists in the UK and the first choice provider for many of UK's largest organisations. Located in 7 training centres throughout the UK: London, Birmingham, Manchester,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Oracle R12 New Features Seminar - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!