PHP & MySQL for Web DevelopmentStayAhead Training
The PHP & MySQL for Web Development course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to develop/maintain HTML/PHP code that utilises the MySQL Database system.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- PHP Configuration
- Basic SQL Syntax
- Connect to a MySQL Database with Error Checking
- Use PHP to Interact with a MySQL Database
- Utilise PHP with the HTML Environment
- Work with Email and Cookies
- Consider Security Implications when using PHP and MySQL
UNIX and Windows Users, Web Developers and Programmers wishing to create web based systems utilising PHP and MySQL.
On completion of the PHP & MySQL for Web Development course the delegate will have a good practical knowledge of how to write successful HTML/PHP code utilising a MySQL database.
- PHP Programming
- Introduction to MySQL
- Apache Web Server
- Perl Programming
- Python Programming 1
- Ruby Programming
- Ruby on Rails
- Course technical content is subject to change without notice.
- Course content is structured as sessions, this does not strictly map to course timings. Concepts, content and practicals often span sessions.
Course Contents - DAY 1
- Administration and Course Materials
- Course Structure and Agenda
- Delegate and Trainer Introductions
Session 1: PHP CONFIGURATION
- Working with External Files
- Error Reporting
- Interacting with External Programs
Session 2: BASIC SQL STATEMENTS
- Creating Databases and Tables
- Inserting Data into Tables
- Viewing Tables
Session 3: CONNECTING TO MySQL
Session 4: USING PHP TO PERFORM DATABASE FUNCTIONS
- Inserting Data into a Database
- Creating Queries
- Executing Queries
- Processing the Returned Query Data
- Updating the Database
Course Contents - DAY 2
Session 5: GENERATING HTML USING PHP
- PHP Inside HTML
- HTML Form with Embedded PHP
- Multiple HTML Pages/Forms with PHP
Session 6: EMAIL AND COOKIES USING PHP
- Generating Email using PHP
- Generating Cookies using PHP
- Using Cookies
Session 7: PHP AND DATABASE SECURITY
- Designing Databases
- Connecting to Database
- Encrypted Storage Model
- SQL Injection
- Security Techniques
- Error Reporting
- User Submitted Data
StayAhead Training established 1992, is recognised as one of the leading independent IT Training specialists in the UK and the first choice provider for many of UK's largest organisations. Located in 7 training centres throughout the UK: London, Birmingham, Manchester,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this PHP & MySQL for Web Development course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!