- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Access training basics. You will feel more confident using Access, and be able to create a database from scratch. Understanding and using tables, fields and records and the rules for entering your data is the foundation from which you can create simple queries, use forms and, ultimately create reports.
After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Access Intermediate training course.
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included.
- Tailored and bespoke programme options.
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 22 years have assisted 181,853 people.
- Over 13,884 organisations trained.
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.9% of our customers recommend us.
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Microsoft Access Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Access.
Training Course Content
What's new in Access
Database ConceptsDatabase concepts and terminology
Exploring the Access environment
Planning and designing databases
Closing a database and Access
Access BasicsExploring tables
Creating DatabasesCreating a database
Using the table wizard
Working in design view
Working with Fields and RecordsChanging the design of a table
Adding and deleting records
Finding and editing records
Sorting and filtering records Querying Tables
Creating and using queries
Modifying query results and queries
Using calculations in queries
Creating and Using FormsCreating forms by using AutoForm
Using the form wizard
Using design view
Finding, sorting and filtering records
Creating and Using ReportsUsing the report wizard and queries
Creating, modifying and printing reports
Importing, Exporting and Linking ObjectsImporting Access objects
Exporting Access objects
Linking Access objects
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.8
Course too long; perhaps half day over 2 days would have been better? by 2pm most of us were beginning to tire also we have daily work needs to be done so a whole day of trainin...
really good and engaging; left slightly overwhelmed but the volume learnt in one day
Most useful topic: information on best practice/general tips
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...