- This course is designed for those users who wish to improve their current knowledge of Project to take advantage of the more complex features. On completion of the course, delegates will use project to help manage their resources and costs; to set plans, deadlines and schedules. At this level they will be able to track their project and create and print Gantt charts and reports.
After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Project Advanced training course.
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included.
- Tailored and bespoke programme options.
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 22 years have assisted 182,128 people.
- Over 13,891 organisations trained.
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.9% of our customers recommend us.
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Microsoft Project Intermediate course is suitable for those with basic working knowledge and experience of MS Project.
Training Course Content
Managing Resources and CostsCreating work, material and cost resources
Working with multiple calendars
Effort Driven Scheduling
Working with resource costs and fixed costs
Working with the Team Planner
Identifying budget variance
Finalising the PlanReviewing the schedule
Levelling resource over-allocation
Entering project progress
Viewing variance information
Analyse and adjust a scheduleAnalysing schedules
Reschedule the project
Adjustment of resource schedules
Filters and sortAdd new columns
Working with auto filters
Applying built-in filters
Sorting and grouping data
Manage multiple projectsConsolidating and sharing projects
Resource pools: Sharing resources across projects
Levelling and reporting across multiple projects
Exchange project dataImport, export and copy data from Microsoft Excel
Enhanced copy and paste
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...