Recruitment and Onboarding
- By the end of the one day workshop delegates will be able to:
· Use recruitment techniques that allow you to attract and engage the right person for your business and the role
· Explain the importance of a new member of staff understanding your brand and your company values, the working culture of your organisation and their personal targets and expectations
· Develop a good onboarding process so that a new employee can become productive more rapidly, helping you to recoup the time and costs involved in recruitment more quickly
· Understand that effective recruitment is not just about filling an immediate vacancy but it is also about having an impact on longer-term issues, such as future skills development, organisational performance and employer brand
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included.
- Tailored and bespoke programme options.
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 22 years have assisted 182,128 people.
- Over 13,891 organisations trained.
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.9% of our customers recommend us.
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered).
Suitability - Who should attend?
'Recruitment and On-boarding' is for managers who want to invest in their company’s human resource capital by recruiting the right person for the right job and successfully inducting the new employee into their organisation by getting them up to speed within 6 months of starting. Those managers who want to ensure that the workforce has the relevant skills and abilities for the organisation's current and future needs.
Training Course Content
RecruitmentUnderstanding the requirements of the role you are recruiting for - the required skills, knowledge and attitudes?
Having a robust Job Description
Involving the relevant Stake Holders
The importance of taking diversity and inclusion into account at each stage of the recruitment process
Attracting the right candidates
Managing the application and selection process
Pre-startDesigning the schedule for the new starter
Preparing the work environment
Technology access and security
Training and development
The on-boarding programme – the first 6 monthsThe manager’s role and responsibilities
The importance of the company induction – understanding the Values and culture of the organisaton
Regular meetings – one week, one month, three months and six months
Monitoring training and development
Feedback on their experience
The next steps
Taking things forwardAction Planning
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...