You’ll learn all the necessary steps to working with graphics and type and how to create and apply styles in the InDesign CS3 series. You’ll also learn step by step how to convert a Quark document into an InDesign one and some advanced techniques to enhance that same document using InDesign. The chapters wrap with an in-depth look at some of InDesign’s most popular features including the secrets to using libraries and snippets and how to use transparency correctly to create impressive documents.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Project managers
- Editorial managers
- Chief editors
- Design managers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Adobe InDesign CS3: From QuarkXPress to InDesign CS3.
Training Course Content
This course consists of the following modules:
- Exploring the Interface
- Building basic Documents
- Working with graphics
- Working with type
- Creating & applying styles
- Advanced Document Building
- Building Multi-page Documents
- Using Libraries & Snippets
- Working with Transparency
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Understand the different steps involved in working with graphics and type as well as how to create and apply these styles in the series. Learn how to convert a Quark document into one of InDesign and also learn the advanced techniques used in order to enhance the document by using InDesign. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Video Editor - £23,994 per annum
- Graphic designers - £21,956 per annum
- Digital Designer - £24,870 per annum
- Graphic designers - £21,956 per annum
- Visual Designer - £29,338 per annum
- Production designer - £31,997 per annum
- Project Manager - £42,118 per annum
- Office Manager - £24,447 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Adobe InDesign CS3: From QuarkXPress to InDesign CS3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!