f you choose advertising or marketing there is a clear progression, which makes it a great career path to choose. Begin as an Advertising or Marketing Executive and you could work your way up to become a Senior Director earning up to £80,000.
This Advertising and Marketing course offers the opportunity to develop the creativity, knowledge, and skills to deliver successful global campaigns, in preparation for a career in the creative industries.
This course covers topics such as buyer behaviour, brand development, the advertising process, media planning and global marketing. Learners will develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of advertising and marketing in business and society. You will have the opportunity to apply marketing techniques at both the strategic and operational levels, implement creative advertising strategies and to develop an understanding of the importance of marketing and advertising in meeting business objectives
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All are delivered through a system that you will have lifetime access
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is ideally suited to anyone hoping to work in advertising or marketing.
- This course would also be helpful to business owners who wish to learn more about advertising and marketing.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for“Advertising & Marketing Diploma”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 8 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Strategies for Competition
- Analysis of Marketing Environment
- International Marketing Strategies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing and Market Research
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Mix
- Product Life Cycle
- Marketing Channel and Supply Chain
- Customer Relationship
- Sales Promotion
- Pricing Strategies
- This Marketing and Advertising offers modules that are geared towards developing your competence and skill as a prospective marketer as well as your knowledge of marketing models, theories and concepts.
- The course examines the increasingly important and dynamic role that advertising and marketing communications play within an organisation.
You will have lifetime access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- The benefit of applying for an NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training course could help you become a:
- Marketing Executive
- Advertising and Sales Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Communications Manager
- Brand Manager
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Consultant
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Advertising & Marketing Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.