This popular course examines the day-to-day workings of real-world companies and teaches you the techniques that help them to operate successfully. From learning to carry out basic administrative tasks to gaining higher level support skills, this course includes a wide range of units to meet the needs of learners and employers.
Studying business administration can help you to build a career throughout the world of business. This course will give you the knowledge and technical skills required to succeed when it comes to business administration. If you need to progress in your role, or get a promotion, learn more about business communication, administration, how to deliver effective customer service and effective way to manage your time. If you are new to administration, or have some experience, but want to go on to further study, this course is for you.
This Business Administration Skill course is a job ready qualification that prepares learners for work in a specific industry. The course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you will need to work in a business administration role and to develop your expertise within the role in areas such as business communication, administration, delivering presentations and presenting business data.
Further this course is designed for learners who are working, or would like to work, in a business administration role within any sector or industry. It’s ideal for those who are new to the role or who have been working at that level for a short period of time. The units and structure of this course are based on the Skills of business and administration.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This Business Administration Skills training course is for people who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills.
- This flexible qualification can be tailored to individual learners’ and employers’ needs and no matter what industry they’re in.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Business Administration Skills”.
Training Course Content
This Business Administration Skills course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key areas of the following curriculum. This course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours.
01. PROFESSIONALISM IN THE OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
- Positioning of your Job
- Improving Your Professionalism
- Enhancing Your Skills
- Communicating and Building Relationship
- Module Handouts- Professionalism in the Office Environment
02. BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
- Fundamentals of Professional Behaviour
- Interview Techniques
- Business Meeting
- Working in Multicultural Environment
- Module Handouts- Business Etiquette
03. COMMUNICATION IN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- Business Communication
- Different Types of Communication Methods
- Effective Working for your Company Management
- Module Book- Communication in Business Environment
04. CRITICAL THINKING AND DECISIONS MAKING
- How to face for New Problems
- Identifying and Solving the Problem
- Decisions Making
- Module Book- Critical Thinking and Decisions Making
05. TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR YOUR CAREER
- Identifying your Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Styles
- Building and Establishing your Action Plan
- Module Book- Time Management Skills for your Career
06. DEVELOPING CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Principles of Customer Service.
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Customer Service & Telephone Etiquette
- Module Book- Developing Customer Service Skills
07. MANAGING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
- Handling Complaints
- Module Book- Managing Customer Complaints
08. STRESS MANAGEMENT
- Enduring Stress
- Module Book- Stress Management
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SKILLS
- Additional Study Materials- Certificate in Business Administration
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor team leader
Find out more about this Business Administration Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!