This qualification is aimed at individuals who intend to develop and gain formal recognition of their competence in working as supervisor, team leader or managers. Moreover, because it provides an overview of management as a whole, it is ideal for anyone working in a variety of sectors and want to develop managerial skills.
You will cover the principles of business and the essentials of leadership and management, including managing personal and professional development. You will also learn how to manage team performance and people within a business, a vital skill for anyone looking to climb the ladder. This course carries out basic administrative tasks to gaining higher level support skills, these qualifications include a wide range of units to meet the needs of learners and employers.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Those wishing to enrol on a career-related professional qualification.
- Those already involved in administration and wishing to gain recognition for their skills.
- Individuals who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Business Skills Development”.
Training Course Content
This Diploma course of Business and Administrative Management is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 45 guided learning hours:
- Communication Fundamentals
- Team Working
- Planning And Problem Solving
- Safety In The Work Place
- Business Reports And Letter Writing
- Business Writing
- Collaborative Business Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Business Ethics
- E-Mails Writing Tips
- Organisational Skills
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Note Taking
- Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
- Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Organising A Meeting
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Document Proofreading
- Quickbooks For Payroll Management
- Tips For Speed Reading
- Creating An Effective Cv And Cover Letter
- Time Management
- Event Planning
- Motivating Employees
- Typing Speed Development
- Administrative Procedure
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Accounting And Bookkeeping
- Budgets & Financial Reports
- Meeting Management
- Communication Strategy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Administrative Human Resources Fundamentals
- Employee Recruitment
- Management Essentials
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Office supervisor
- Team leader
- Office Manager
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Business Skills Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!