Our Business and Report writing course enables business professionals to enhance their corporate document writing skills across a range of business functions. The course employs practical business writing techniques to enable you to create compelling and well-structured business documents, memos, emails and reports. You need no previous business writing experience to attend this course. Also, this course includes how to write marketing texts, mission statements, press releases, and corporate documents for external, in- house, web and blog use, how to conduct interviews, how to edit documents, how to write speeches, and how to write for the digital market.
Also, this Business and Report Writing course covers the theory and practice of writing in the modern business environment. Also, you will be introduced to the principles of written communication so that you will be able to express your thoughts and ideas through writing in a clear, concise, and efficient manner. You will see how preparation is key for successful writing and learn how to use a planning checklist when writing any type of business message. You will also learn about writing styles and which writing style is most appropriate for business communication. In the modern business world having the skill to write a professional business letter is of great importance.
Having completed this course you will have the confidence and skills needed to express yourself in writing in any business environment, and the skills needed to write a business letter that will look distinctive, professional and high quality. This course will be of great interest to all learners who want to improve their business communication skills, in particular business writing.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Module Books- Business & Report Writing Diploma
- This online course is for anyone who want to improve their writing for business skills.
- This is a highly practical course suitable for anyone whose job involves writing corporate documents, or who wants their business writing to stand out in a crowd.
- The course contains information on all styles of writing – including e-mails, letters, minutes, reports and social media – and is well suited for workers who are required to write on both a regular and less-often basis.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Business and Report Writing”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 35 guided learning hours.
1. BUSINESS WRITING FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Business Writing
- How to Improve your Business Writing
- Common Errors of Business Writing
- Exercise File – Business Writing Fundamentals
2. BUSINESS WRITING STRATEGIES
- Introduction to Business Strategies
- Deciding the Business Writing Strategy
- Analysing the Situation & Audience
- Deciding Correct Written Channel
- Selecting Language and Outline
- Templates for Writing Strategies
3. BUSINESS REPORTS WRITING
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Preparing to Write
- Types of Business Reports
- Exercise Files – Business Report Writing
4. BETTER BUSINESS WRITING
- Better Business Writing
5. TECHNICAL WRITING
- Technical Writing for Business
- English for Business – I
- English for Business – II
6. WRITING A MARKETING PLAN
- Introduction to Marketing Plan
- Preparing for Marketing Plan
- Writing your Marketing Plan
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are countless job roles in writing and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are few of popular writing career paths as listed in below:
- Office Admin
- Office Manager
- Executive Secretary
- Business Writer
- Blog Writer
- Web Content writer/ Copy Writer
- Office Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Creative Writer
- Technical Writer
- Gant (Proposal) Writer
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Business Writing Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
342 GBP-350 GBP