Eating disorders are common, however, not every one is upfront about it. It is an illness people go to great lengths to hide. If you are in the health industry and have an interest in learning more about this disorder this course is perfect for you.
The CBT Training for Eating Disorders is designed for individuals working with people with eating disorders. This course is particularly useful for health professionals and learners looking to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of eating disorders and why they occur. The more you understand the psychology behind the disorder the more equipped you are at assessing and treating the condition.
The CBT Training for Eating Disorders is a comprehensive course that covers topics on the causes of eating disorders, assessment and planning. The course touches base on the psychology and behaviour patterns of people with this disorder. The course also goes into detail on CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy and how it applies to eating disorders. You will gain in-depth understanding on what CBT is, how it works and how it can be used to treat this condition.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for learners who have an interest in psychology
- Individuals with basic background in cognitive behavioural therapy
- The course is also suitable for people in the health industry
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in CBT Training for Eating Disorders.
Training Course Content
2: CBT & Therapeutic Principles
3: The Psychology & Causations of Eating Disorders
4: The Assessment & Planning
5: CBT in Practice
6: Reviewing & Wrapping up
Qualification Title: Certificate in CBT Training for Eating Disorders
Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
Guided Learning Hours: 03
- Understand the nature of eating disorders, the prevalence and prognosis and apply this information for diagnosis and treatment
- Assessing eating disorders, current assessment methods and treatment plans
- Increased awareness and understanding of how to treat eating disorders
- Understanding why the support of families and caregivers are important
- The ability to implement treatment plans for the disorder
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The CBT for Eating Disorders Curriculum certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV stand out and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete CBT for Eating Disorders Curriculum you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Healthcare Assistant
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Certificate in CBT Training for Eating Disorders course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!