CIMA Accredited Sage CertificateStudy365
Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate online course.
The CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate has been created for those who have completed an introductory training course in Sage, and would like to progress to a more advanced skill level. This CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate online course will allow you to enhance your existing knowledge and skills, so you can understand how Sage works with accounting principles, and increase your use of Sage in a business environment.
CIMA Accredited Sage online qualifications have been developed in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a CIMA Accredited Sage online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to run the payroll system for your own business.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate.
Training Course Content
What will I learn?
- Learn how to make full use of the software, backup, restore and data security
- Learn how to process transactions from customer and suppliers including invoice creation
- Understand cash, bank and budget control and reconciliation
- Understand management and comparative reporting
- Learn to process VAT returns, EC sales and Intrastat
- Learn to tailor reports and layouts including email statements and remittances
- Understand project (job) costing for detailed individual job/project control
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a final online assessment.
Consider the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate – Higher to extend your skills and learn about advanced accounting functions such as fixed asset control, depreciation, producing final accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. This will enable you to perform detailed accounting functions in the most effective and efficient manner.
This training course could help you to fulfil any of the following job roles:
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
(Salaries according to: payscale.com)PLEASE NOTE:we do not provide any software with this course.
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!