Cisco CCNP Course BundleStudy365
Certifications are an enhancing component of your resume with well-formed added skill set. It is important in terms of getting rewards too. There are hundreds of IT related certifications that are now available, however Cisco is still one of the most recognisable worldwide certification. Cisco has created the certification process to give administrators a set of skills and to equip prospective employers with a way to measure skills or match certain criteria. Becoming a Cisco Certified can be a crucial step of a successful journey toward a new, highly rewarding and sustainable career.
Achieving your Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) certification requires more than just studying. It requires a true in-depth understanding of network fundamentals and network-security technologies covered in the CCNP curriculum.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. As a leading professional and vocational training provider in the industry, Study365 offers the Cisco CCNA course package that includes CCNP 300 – 101 RUTE, 300 – 315 SWITCH, and 300 – 135 TSHOOT exam preparation courses.
CCNP 300-101 ROUTE exam preparation provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills on Network Principles, Layer 2 Technologies, Layer 3 Technologies, VPN Technologies, Infrastructure Security, and Infrastructure Services.
CCNP 300-115 SWITCH exam preparation provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills on switch management, virtual LANs (VLANs), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Layer 3 switching, redundancy protocols (such as HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP), security, and more
CCNP 300-115 TSHOOT exam preparation provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills on Device performance, VLANs, Trunks, and VTP, STP and Layer 2 Etherchannel, Inter-VLAN routing and Layer 3 Etherchannel, Switch security, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, IPv4/IPv6 routing and GRE tunnels, RIPv2, RIPng, EIGRP, and OSPF, Route maps, policy-based routing, and route redistribution, BGP, and Management protocols, tools, and access.
The topics covered in these courses align with the exam objectives as published by Cisco. When you have completed these courses you should be well prepared for the industry-standard Cisco CCNP certification examinations.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, and mock exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This qualification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
- Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or any Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification.
- 1 years of relevant networking experience.
Training Course Content
This online training course bundle is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum by referring to CCNP 300 – 101 RUTE, 300 – 315 SWITCH, and 300 – 135 TSHOOT official exams. This course has been designed for 70 guided learning hours.
CISCO 300-101: CCNP - ROUTE - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IP ROUTING
- Review Routing Fundamentals
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Configuring Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
- Optimise IPV6 & EIGRPF
- Overview of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Configuring BGP
- Configure EIGRP & OSPF
- Conclusion of EIGRP, OSPF, IPV6 & BGP
CISCO 300-115: CCNP - SWITCH - ROUTING AND SWITCHING
- Planning for Complex Network
- Plan and Models
- VLAN & Trunking
- Channels Configuring
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Configuring DHCP
- Configuring Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Configure Routing
- Configure HRSP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Review of CAM, VLANs, VTP and RSTP
CISCO 300-135: CCNP - TSHOOT - TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTAINING CISCO IP NETWORKS
- Cisco Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Switches, VLANs and Trucking
- Troubleshooting STP, and Ether Channel
- Troubleshooting VLANs and Switches
- Troubleshooting FHRP and IPv4
- WAN Technologies and VPN
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 and ACLs
- Troubleshooting Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- Troubleshooting RIP and EIGRP
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Restrictions
- Troubleshooting Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Management Protocols and Tools
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
SPECIAL NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
Job Tasks for CCNP qualification:
CCNP professionals perform functions on complex enterprise network systems including installing, configuring, and implementing internal and external routing solutions, as well as managing connections to LANs and WANs from Cisco ISR routers. In addition, CCNP professionals use Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture to create switching solutions, including VLAN, WLAN, voice, and video. CCNP credential holders also maintain routed and switched networks on enterprise systems.
Salary Range for CCNP qualification:
$44,698-117,094 (Source: Payscale. com)
Next Logical Certification after CCNA:
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Network engineer
- Support engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network technician
- Systems Engineer/Sr. Systems Engineer (Computer Networking/IT)
- Information Technology IT Manager
- Support Engineer
Find out more about this Cisco CCNP Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!