Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This online Classroom Management training course is designed to provide the skills you need to successfully plan and teach motivating language lessons, including how to develop aims with measurable outcomes, classroom management strategies, and best practices in the classroom.
This course is designed for teachers at all levels including primary and secondary and higher education. It may also be helpful for parents who want more detailed information about the development and education of children and young people.
This course provides the latest research, detailed information and practical skills and strategies important to running an effective and well managed classroom. It will prepare you with in-depth understanding and knowledge of the critical importance of classroom management and its role in the overall behaviour and discipline of students. The course builds on your existing capacity to manage your classroom effectively thus creating an environment that maximises learning for all students.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course is for all levels of teaching staff from Teaching Assistants to Head Teachers.
- This intermediate level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop the skills of Classroom management.
- This course is designed for teachers at all levels including primary, secondary and higher education. It may also be helpful for parents who want more detailed information about the development and education of children and young people.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate of Classroom Management Training”.
Training Course Content
Unit 01: Basics of Classroom Management
- Introduction to effective classroom management
- Teachers voice and control
- Understanding your area of control
- Start with your lesson
- Setting students up for success
- Reduce distractions
- Create clearly defined class rules
- Managing your classroom
- Give clear instructions
- Behaviour narration
- Inventing and redirection
- Escalated problem
- Building a positive classroom culture
- Why is classroom culture important?
- Make student learning the centre of all
- Rewards systems
Unit 02: Communication in Modern Classroom (10 Guided learning hours)
- Communication in the digital age
- What are the modern communication skills?
- The essentials of communication
- Introduce digital literacy to your classroom
- Communicate with your students
- The importance of classroom communication
- Collaboration with Google drive
- Video office hours with Google hangouts
- Communicate with your school
- Importance of school wide communication
- Connect with your community
- Communicate with large community
- Social media for educators
- Bring in experts using videoconferencing
- Blogging for educators
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Find out more about this Classroom Management Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.